What Nhaler Juices do you like to mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
What Nhaler Juices do you like to mix together?? Do you?
I know some say certain flavors do NOT work at all and end up tasting like socks.. (havent gotten this yet..Thank goodness!) and some say you will lose a flavor mixing.. I want to know what you have mixed purposely or on accident and said to yourself.. Yum!

1. Coffee GC cart and dripped on licorice.. this was an "Italian Treat" during the holidays.. we had expresso with a little sambuka in it..reminds me of this and taste pretty dang good!
2. I like to add Vanilla or RY4 to my tobacco flavors after my morning vape just gives a good little add of sweetness.
3. Pinapple and HV pina coloda.. extra kick of pineapple and nic... I also just tried adding cherry bomb to a GC pineapple cart that I added pinapple 24 to and wow.. GOOD!
4. Candy Apple and cherry bomb.. again YUM
5. Turkish and Grape.. dont wince its good stuff.. 8-otry some grape on your tobacco.. am I off my rocker? reminds me of those sante fe grape mini cigars.
I normally mix up my own "Amerretto Sour's" Amerretto flavor, drop lime, and few drops cherry and of course Drew's 48mg.. it's a fav of mine.. in fact soo much I just made up Drew a bottle to try. Tonight I added a drop of lime and a few drops of Amerretto to my cherry bomb.. and its better than mine! You have to try it! :p
So what are your fav accidents? or Purposely mixed? Or what was not good mixed?
1/2 my carts I now call Drew suprise..(this was before I got organized and started with labels and white paint pen) I now mark my atty's and carto's :oops:
Hey buttercrunch.. that gram cracker flavor you got.. what have you mixed that with from Drew?

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I'm trying to decide what to add to the GC apple carts I have to make them better. Any suggestions? I just tonight put Cherry Bomb in a KR808 cherry cart, but I'm letting it sit over night so I don't know how it is yet.

I put Green Tea lung in a KR808 Green Tea cart and liked it better than putting the Green Tea lung in a plain tobacco cart.

BTW, I tore apart another GC cart and did less damage than the first time I tried. This time I used a spent one, lol. Practice makes perfect?????

I have 2 different mg's of pineapple. IMO the stronger mg tastes better, so I'm thinking of mixing the 2 just to use up the lower mg stuff.

Lashes

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.midwest-edm.com
I just ordered:
* Flavoring:Banana Split
* Lung Flavor:Sleepy Time Green Tea(8 Mg)
* Flavoring:Cafe Mocha Tobacco
* Flavoring:Black Raspberies + Cream High Voltage
* Flavoring:peanut Butter Cup High Voltage
* Flavoring:Blueberry CrumbleHigh Voltage
* Flavoring:Orange Creamsicle High Voltage
* Flavoring:Virginian Creme de Menthe
* Flavoring:French Vanilla Coffee High Voltage
* Flavoring:Vanilla
* Flavoring:Nhaler Coffee
* Flavoring:Red Mule
* Flavoring:Nuport High Voltage

gonna have to do some mixing of my own come monday or tuesday :)

Getsayystgetsie

Oct 13, 2009
Chi-town
What Nhaler Juices do you like to mix together?? Do you?
I know some say certain flavors do NOT work at all and end up tasting like socks.. (havent gotten this yet..Thank goodness!) and some say you will lose a flavor mixing.. I want to know what you have mixed purposely or on accident and said to yourself.. Yum!

1. Coffee GC cart and dripped on licorice.. this was an "Italian Treat" during the holidays.. we had expresso with a little sambuka in it..reminds me of this and taste pretty dang good!
2. I like to add Vanilla or RY4 to my tobacco flavors after my morning vape just gives a good little add of sweetness.
3. Pinapple and HV pina coloda.. extra kick of pineapple and nic... I also just tried adding cherry bomb to a GC pineapple cart that I added pinapple 24 to and wow.. GOOD!
4. Candy Apple and cherry bomb.. again YUM
5. Turkish and Grape.. dont wince its good stuff.. 8-otry some grape on your tobacco.. am I off my rocker? reminds me of those sante fe grape mini cigars.
I normally mix up my own "Amerretto Sour's" Amerretto flavor, drop lime, and few drops cherry and of course Drew's 48mg.. it's a fav of mine.. in fact soo much I just made up Drew a bottle to try. Tonight I added a drop of lime and a few drops of Amerretto to my cherry bomb.. and its better than mine! You have to try it! :p
So what are your fav accidents? or Purposely mixed? Or what was not good mixed?
1/2 my carts I now call Drew suprise..(this was before I got organized and started with labels and white paint pen) I now mark my atty's and carto's :oops:
Hey buttercrunch.. that gram cracker flavor you got.. what have you mixed that with from Drew?

Mmm. one and two sound delicious! I'll have to try them!

Getsayystgetsie

Oct 13, 2009
Chi-town
I just ordered:
* Flavoring:Banana Split
* Lung Flavor:Sleepy Time Green Tea(8 Mg)
* Flavoring:Cafe Mocha Tobacco
* Flavoring:Black Raspberies + Cream High Voltage
* Flavoring:peanut Butter Cup High Voltage
* Flavoring:Blueberry CrumbleHigh Voltage
* Flavoring:Orange Creamsicle High Voltage
* Flavoring:Virginian Creme de Menthe
* Flavoring:French Vanilla Coffee High Voltage
* Flavoring:Vanilla
* Flavoring:Nhaler Coffee
* Flavoring:Red Mule
* Flavoring:Nuport High Voltage

gonna have to do some mixing of my own come monday or tuesday :)

I'm with ya on that baby. mmm! I can't wait until monday!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
NeedVapor--

A little ry4 on tobacco IS quite good. In fact it's the only way I like the ry4.

I also love 555 (24mg or HV) with either bananas and cream or pralines and cream. Good stuff.

The banana split is good on it's own but much better with a little extra chocolate.

And you're right, tobacco and grape makes you sound like you're insane. I'll have to get some grape and try it! ;-)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Let me tell you what NOT to mix!!! MENTHOL hates ALL my other flavors for some reason except 555, which seems to mix with ANYTHING...I am curious what chocolate you guys use that is not weird tasting? Im not sure if its just me or what, but all the chocolates taste like candles to me when mixed...

I had a 10ml bottle of Dekang chocolate that was pretty boring by itself. I liked but didn't love your 24mg Banana Split until I vaped the 30ml bottle down enough to mix in the 10mls of chocolate. Much better :D

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
I mix flavors in my carts all the time, usually because I can't remember what flavor is in them and top off with whatever I have handy, but I also love to play with flavors.

Drew's flavors I have mixed deliberately:
Pralines & Cream with Butterscotch
Cuban Apple and Black Raspberries & Cream with Juicy Pear
Pear Lung with Sleepytime Green Tea
RY4 with Peanut Butter Cup

I also mix Drew's juice with other flavorings-some examples:
graham cracker/toasted almond/cheesecake mixed with Black Raspberries & Cream, caramel with French Vanilla Coffee, choc fudge brownie with Raspberry Frapaccino, graham cracker/hazelnut mixed with Blueberry Crumble, caramel with Candy Apple, etc...
Lately, I've been playing with what I think of as "comfort flavors". Cream, caramel, vanilla custard, and graham cracker are my current favorites to add to my Nhaler juices, and they are even better now that I finally got some of Drew's 60mg. Right now I am totally blissed out on a mixture of brownie/caramel/custard/mixed with Drew's unflavored and Pralines and Cream. :p:p:p

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I knew right off the bat that I would have a hard time remembering what flavor was in what cart, so I took some blank return address labels and wrote the flavors on them. Then stuck them onto the cart condoms. Viola-no confusion. Just save the condoms to use over when you refill or fill new carts.

Hubby is making me a block with spaces drilled in it the same diameter of the carts so that I can put the carts in the holes to hold them upright to let the juice flow into the wicking.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I also love 555 (24mg or HV) with either bananas and cream or pralines and cream. Good stuff.

The banana split is good on it's own but much better with a little extra chocolate.

And you're right, tobacco and grape makes you sound like you're insane. I'll have to get some grape and try it! ;-)
Lotus.. I am going to try the banna next.. that does sound interesting.. I have choc somewhere..
Yeah try the grape with turkish.. it reallly really is good!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I haven't had to mix them - they're good on their own!

OK -I did accidentally use an old Mint Chocolate Chip atty with a French vanilla Coffee and it was pretty good!

Well, you don't HAVE to mix them, but it is fun! :)

I love the 555, can vape it all day, but then I risk flavor fatigue. And some of Drew's flavors are great, like the pralines and cream, but I can't vape it for long before it's too much. So right in the 510 cart, a couple drops 555, one drop pralines and cream, repeat til cart is full. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread