Anyone else here find that vaping in the bath makes it taste loads better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
Beer makes anything better!

But I've notice that humidity plays a pretty big role in taste and TH. Dry California desert gives me a shallow taste and a mellow TH. When I went to Kansas a couple weeks ago I could NOT vape my usual 1.5ohm dual coil. Taste was full and great, but TH was sharp and made me cough. I had to go with 2ohm Boge Singles to mellow out the TH. The taste Really was much better with the humidity.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Just don't try vaping with the hairdryer in the tub. I've heard that the results are not always stellar...

Vape On! In the tub.... why not.
I have my kgo in one hand, and my laptop in the other...how would I hold a hair dryyer??? Plus...I have very little hair to dry, I keep it short.

*Disclaimer-this is a joke...I am not in the tub yet.

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
don't know if i could trust a lithium battery from going thermal in a sauna. I wouldn't want to be all relaxed in a nice sauna and have my 100dollar pv blow up in my face.

Unless you are in a 350 degree (roughly the temperature that batteries go thermal) sauna, then I don't think you have much to worry about.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Anyone else here find that vaping in the bath makes it taste loads better?

Famous last words, my friend.

Electricity and water do not mix. Ever.

All it takes is a drop of water in your mod to short circuit the whole thing, linking the positive and negative terminals together, or bypassing the activation button.

The drop of water could drip directly inside, or build up from condensation.

I know, it's probably not a deadly mistake, but the potential to cause harm is irrefutably present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread