• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Store in NW OKC? When did THAT happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Looking for a thick rubber band to keep errant juice out of my depressed vape button on my VV Reo Grand prototype. No luck at office repo, and I remembered a vaccuum cleaner repair place on the SW corner of 50th and Portland.

It was closed...but a new vape store, OKC Vapes, had seemingly sprung from nowhere! I was told they just opened up on June 1st.

Really, really nice place, they specialize in 510 and Ego kits and accessories. Gal running the place knew her egos. Nicely furnished and laid out. They've got a 'juice bar' where people can sit, enjoy the free wifi, AC, and coffee and try their juices.

Competitive prices on the kits and accessories....cheapest brick and mortar I've seen, period. Besides joyetech, they also carry another ego brand, Oakley. She swears their attys are superior to Joye. Had to get some Oakley LR 510 attys and some juice to try it out.

obligatory website, too... OKC Vapes - Oklahoma's Premier Supplier of Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid, and Accessories!

Oh well, there's still that vacuum repair on 92nd and Council, unless they're selling Reo's now...

Last edited:

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
I've been there twice and they were very nice both times. Liked them on Facebook and Put in a good word for them on my OKC Vapers Facebook Page. I usually stop by there every time i'm in that area; It will be more often now that I have a little more time on my hands. If you haven't already, you should go check them out.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Clyde, went on and picked up a eGo twist batt while there, yes the juice bar is nice.

OKCVapes.jpg

OKCVapesinside.jpg

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Dropped by briefly this morning...and tried their cinnabomb juice. I've got cinnamon, but this flavor tastes like a good cinnamon pop-tart.

OH! They've got a 510 rebuildable atomizer kit for $30! That's right, $30!!!! Decent looking, looks fairly robust, and it comes with 3 feet of bulli wick and kanthal! I had Stephanie repeat the price two or three times, thinking that I must have misheard her. An improved version is on the way....for $35! Effing wow!

BTW...she's suggesting the rebuildable be used on mods, and not egos, or you assume at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread