25% Off TONIC eLiquid & BUD Products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I totally LOVE your "tonic firecracker e liquid" ITS the best!! Hottest, most desirable flavor ever!! Wishing it was tomorrow (payday)

Happy to hear you love our Firecracker Vexxy :) Its one of my personal favorites as well!

Man........I almost feel guilty that I couldn't put an order in during this sale:( I'm going on vacation next month and have to pinch pennies! Good news is I'm still sitting on 500ml of SLM,so I am good for now.

When is the next Tonic sale Steve? Labor day perhaps?

:)Wiz!

Happy to hear Wiz! Probably Labor Day :) Probably an anniversary sale as well (August) .... Labor Dale sale will likely be bigger than the Anniversary Sale though -- Still in the midst of restocking :)

Have a safe trip!!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Happy to hear you love our Firecracker Vexxy :) Its one of my personal favorites as well!

Happy to hear Wiz! Probably Labor Day :) Probably an anniversary sale as well (August) .... Labor Dale sale will likely be bigger than the Anniversary Sale though -- Still in the midst of restocking :)

Have a safe trip!!!
Thanks Steve..........For some reason or another I thought the anniversary sale had passed. Must have been last years!(time flies). I think I'll be ok until August!

Had quite a few people sample the Tonic SLM at our Mi vape meet last week.........Everyone was impressed with the flavor! Future customers I hope!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Awesome! Happy to hear Wiz!

Where are you going on vacation?
A few hours drive north of Detroit. Traverse City.........The cherry capital of the world!:) Last time I went I dropped my PV in the lake, I'm going to be more careful this time!

You should bring the family to Mi some time!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
A few hours drive north of Detroit. Traverse City.........The cherry capital of the world!:) Last time I went I dropped my PV in the lake, I'm going to be more careful this time!

You should bring the family to Mi some time!

I've never been to MI :) I think its drivable for us! When Grayson gets a bit older, I will definitely need to take the fam up there one summer! Don't think I could do it during the winter however!

Enjoy your Vacay, and have a great weekend Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I've never been to MI :) I think its drivable for us! When Grayson gets a bit older, I will definitely need to take the fam up there one summer! Don't think I could do it during the winter however!

Enjoy your Vacay, and have a great weekend Wiz!
Yep....Winter's winter ! We get the best and worst of all 4 seasons! Right now it's the worst of summer with temps near and above 100! Best time is late summer early fall.

Thanks again.......Give the Mrs. a hug for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread