Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I'm looking for suggestions on how to organize all of the bits and pieces that comes along with a vaping hobby. What works for you? Tackle boxes, jewelry boxes, cosmetic organizers? I'd love to see pics if you have them!

How do you keep track of cartos? It seems like if you have a number of flavors going, it might be tricky keeping track of which carto has which juice.

Thanks!

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Little tackle box is great for mods and bits and pieces. I use a separate ice cream type tub for all my juices. If you go away you can grab the tackle box and throw in the juices you want to take.

Tackle box sounds good, especially the portability of it. I was also thinking that there are some craft/art organizer systems out there that might work too. I wonder if there are any storage systems out there made specifically for vaping supplies?

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
As for cartos, you can get coloured nubs for them to keep track, or mouthpieces/tips.

But then I have to remember which color represents which juice...lol...memory is not always my strongest area. I'm thinking something no-brainer would be best for me...maybe colored sharpies to mark both the bottle and the carto?

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Harbor Freight. It was about $9.00, it works good for now.
47c0f593.jpg

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
I'm using this right now, plano lockjaw organizer
I have been thinking I would prefer to stand up my juice bottles, but I admit so far I haven't had them leak when I lay them down in the little diabetic travel kit I got ($9 at CVS, it's near all the blood-sugar meters.) But I only carry 3 little ones at once and still have my big ones standing up.

Do you keep juice in that? What goes in your pocket?

Last edited:

Teacup36

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
California
My struggle is knowing what cartos have what juices in them. I prefer little tiny zip lock bags to keep the two together.

this was going to be my suggestion but in a container form ie the makeup kit box or tackle box..just throw the carto in the same spot with the juice thats in it. (and then don't dump the thing over for godsake :) )

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have been vaping a year now and I have gone thru so many boxes, containers, etc it isn't funny! LOL I do use decorated shoe boxes for this and that and DIY stuff. I am going to make myself a two tier lazy susan for juices. Store the ones in a box that I don't use but for the popular ones, have them handy in the lazy susan. Then for my daily supplies I use the Daily Vape Tray my mom came up with the design. It is perfect for cartos, tanks, small bottles of juice, PV holders, I even have my syringe and small scissors handy in one holder. Works great. But you still need boxes for the stuff you don't need everyday, like boxes of cartos, etc.
CrystalTrayTanks.jpg

My mom sells the Daily vape trays here- vapetray.weebly.com I wanted something classy rather than the cardboard boxes I was using :) bnrk

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
For storage of my stuff, I use this - Shop Stanley Plastic SortMaster™ Organizer at Lowes.com

For labeling cartos, I picked up some blank self-adhesive mailing labels at Target. I cut them to size with an Xacto knife. I found them in the office supplies section next to the Dymo label makers, which are a really nice option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread