Rocky Top Vapor (Tri- Cities East Tennessee) OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Everyone this will be the OFFICIAL Thread for all the LATEST NEWS and EVENTS going on with ROCKY TOP VAPOR!!

We would like to hear from other Members in the TRI-CITIES AREA (Johnson City, Bristol, Kingsport, Elizabethton and Surrounding areas) Let us know what we can do to serve you better!!

We will keep this thread updated with our WEEKLY DEALS for both in Store and Online ONLY DEALS as well as CONTEST and EVENTS we will be having!!

also we have extending our weekly store hours we will be open Thursday and Fridays 11am - 1pm
and we will still have our normal weekend hours Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4:30pm

Gap Goat

Jan 5, 2012
North Carolina
I ran down to the retail shop on Sunday and Jason could not have been more helpful. Like many of you I started out with a cheap store brand ecig and kept searching for something better. As much help as the forum is, I wanted to talk to a real person. Jason hooked me up with one of the eGo T Upgrade starter kits and then added a 2.4 ml eGo CC Clearomizer and I was ready to go. I waited until now to post because I wanted to try it a couple of days. I am VERY happy with the purchase and RTV will have a repeat customer; as soon as I need anything else. If you are in WNC or East Tennessee go by and see for yourself.

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be open all weekend 9am - 4:30pm so if you are withing a couple hours drive it worth it to come down!! We did lower our prices on the starter kits and also have some great Online only deals as well!!

Check out these great little Stardust Travel kits!! and what a deal at only $49.95

This months NEW coupon code for ECF Members is ECFJULY10

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just wanted to say thanks to all the great ECF members that have come down to visit us at the market!! We love meeting fellow ECF members and talk vaping! We will be giving all ECF members 10% discount both online and at the market for the next few weeks at least.

Use ECF10 and save 10% on your online purchases

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Weekend hours and New stock on some great products!!

We will be open our usual hours this weekend Fri. 11am - 1pm Sat. and Sun. 9am - 4:30pm

Saturday we will also have the T2 Changeable Coil Clearomizers we sold out of these really quick last time some come down early and get yours while the supplies Last!

If you have not tried one of the T2 Changeable Coil clearomizers you should Great Taste and Great Vape
475271617_914.jpg

we will also be giving out some RTV t-shirts!!
Buy 4 Stardust Clearomizers get a FREE SHIRT!!
Buy 2 of the NEW T2 CC Clearomizers and a Pack of Coils get a FREE SHIRT!!
RTV T.jpg

Also just wanted to thank all the New ECF Members that have stopped by to check us out in person!! Please let us know what you think about your shopping experience with us?

Thanks again!!

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good Monday morning folks!!

Got a couple GREAT DEALS to start off the week!! We will be DISCONTINUING a couple products the F1 and the F6 eLips so we are doing a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale to blow out our remaining stock on these items.

rtv-elips-kit.jpg
F6 eLips Kit buy it here
F6 Atomizers here

rtv-eGo-f1-kit.jpg
F1 Kit Buy it here
F1 Atomizers here

We have a VERY LIMITED NUMBER of Kits and Atomizers so when they are Gone they are Gone!!

Last edited:

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We love meeting local ECF Members!! Thanks to those of you that came down yesterday! Let's see if we can get a few new ECF Members in today!! we will be open 9am - 4:30pm and remember to mention ECF to get 10% OFF your entire Purchase.

we are centrally located in Bluff City you can find directions here

Rabid-ad-rev3-5-final.jpg

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We got some great weekend specials down at the shop this week including Joyetech eGo-T Twist kits for $79.99
includes
1-1000mah eGo-C Twist Battery
1-650mah eGo-C Twist Battery
2-eGo-T Atomizers
5-Tanks
Usb Charger, Wall and Car Charger!!
and 1 -10mil Bottle of e-Liquid

also we have a special on Prefilled 510 Cartridges 10 for $1 yes that is right 10 for only $1

also remember to mention the ECF and save 10% OFF your entire Purchase!!

for location and hours please visit our website here

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sunday in store Special! eGo Stardust Travel kit $54.95

We have a HUGE SALE starting 9am Sunday Morning!!
Titanium eGo StarDust Travel Kits for only $54.99 YES that is right!!
you will get 2 Complete e-cigs
2- Titanium 650 Batteries
2-Clear Stardust clearomizers
1-charger
1-bottle of liquid
and a Case
All that for this CRAZY LOW PRICE!!!

These will go FAST at this Price so be there early!!

for location and hours please visit our website here

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Everyone we have a brand new website design stop by and check it out!!

We also have plenty eGo-C twist Batteries in stock and ready to ship
1000mAh Twist for only $25.99 Joyetech 1000mAh eGo-C Twist Battery

We also have Plenty of Boba's Bounty also in stock and ready to ship as well so stop by check out the NEW SITE and stock up on these GREAT DEALS!!

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Kanger Cartos ON SALE!! Get a 5 pack for ONLY $8 both in store and On-Line

We also have the ViVi Nova Tanks Back in stock
clearomizer-vivi-nova.jpg

We also have some Box Mods coming in this weekend as well

We will be Open Thursday and Friday 11am - 1pm Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4:30pm

Stop by and see us!! if you need Directions please check here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread