Status
Not open for further replies.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
it might be. use cigarette tubes by premier. you can find them in cigar stores or roll your own outlets. they are the filler tubes that have a cotton filter on the end like a cigarette. tear them apart some to loosen the tight compacted cotton and stuff them in your cart. they work great. ive used them for months. no fibers sticking out like poly does. easy to use and cheap. you can get a box of 200 toobs for several dollars and will last you forever almost. no burnt taste and no checmicals i know of in them.
i bought some online at
Cigarette Tubes
but im sure you can get them locally most likely.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
it might be. use cigarette tubes by premier. you can find them in cigar stores or roll your own outlets. they are the filler tubes that have a cotton filter on the end like a cigarette. tear them apart some to loosen the tight compacted cotton and stuff them in your cart. they work great. ive used them for months. no fibers sticking out like poly does. easy to use and cheap. you can get a box of 200 toobs for several dollars and will last you forever almost. no burnt taste and no checmicals i know of in them.
i bought some online at
Cigarette Tubes
but im sure you can get them locally most likely.

You can buy the filters without the tubes for RYO. Much less to deal with. They come in a bag. Super cheap. I've heard that filter material holds onto too much liquid, but works pretty well other than that. If you don't mind wasting some liquid, or if you have a syringe you can put the filter in when you're done with it to squeeze the liquid out, I say go for it. Many other people have used them. Search the forums. Some people swear by it.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Hi, I'm a noob and I saw someone talking about blue foam. Does anyone know how it works and where you can get it. It seems to have good vapor production and hold a lot of juice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Stands to reason you'd ask the person you saw talking about using the blue foam, but there's also a search function on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread