Obamopoly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4035434778_a5bf472e9f_s.jpg

Having an issue, see it here http://www.flickr.com/photos/41806601@N07/4035434778/

Last edited:

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
Ahh ok thank you SLDS. I figured it was a rightwing nut job thing.

hahahah hahahha

I might point out that all those banks on the board were bailed out by George dub-a-yuh, and that as soon as the Obama admin. attached strings to the funds the banks were suddenly able to pay them back

someone complained to me the other day about 'Obama's' 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. I pointed out the fiscal year began in September '08, most of the spending was down in the previous administration, and that tax revenue is down 16.9 percent thanks to Bush's tax cuts and his economic mess

but yeah, Obama is amassing an army of volunteers to... force vaccinations and give condoms to elementary kids.. or something

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
The media is full force BS ! So in the words of Warren Buffet ~ listen to all, make your own decision.

I myself am not falling for all this media driven hype one way or the other, my thoughts are nothing less then there all for the most part in it together for the sheer sake of money. If you read the Bible, this is all written anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread