CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Very nice to "meet" you as well! No, we have not all met in person. That would be a dream come true. MAYBE we can think about Vegas this year, guys? CG and Ski can pick up Krisby on the way?

Vegas is a must Kat! We need to all do it. Ski? Are you game? No excuses of searching for a good source of rare earth magnets in Kuala Lumpur this time!. Seriously! And Sheez... Kris has been mia for quite a while come to think about it, but I can find her.

Last edited:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Vegas is a must Kat! We need to all do it. Ski? Are you game? No excuses of searching for a good source of rare earth magnets in Kuala Lumpur this time!. Seriously! And Sheez... Kris has been mia for quite a while come to think about it, but I can find her.

Date and time??? Krisb will not be that hard to find.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Nah, she'll be hiding behind the barrel of Mazz....oh you know what I was gonna say! I might be mistaken, but I don't think dates are announced yet for LV. I'll hit Grimm up and see if he knows tentatively yet.

The more notice the better. Travel schedule has been hectic with no let up in sight!!!! Be good CG

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Just saw a few pics of the Pro-V. Looks great. Is the Pro-V being sold yet ?

It only is being sold on the vaperfexion site since it is a very low volume, hand work item. The current batch has all been preordered and is set to go out this week. There is a very slight chance that a few may be leftover.

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Hey CG,
Any idea when you'll be shipping some VPX carto tubes to Drew? One of our tubes cracked and needs to be replaced.
On a side note, it did last a long time and has been put through h3ll. These tanks are very well built and sturdy! I'm still using the original one I bought a year ago:thumbs:!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread