Major side effect of vaping vs smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
My apartments clean!! For years I've had problems doing anything to rescue this place and figured I had just turned into a slob. Even though I vape like a madman I have energy to get stuff done. This got so bad I flew a friend from California twice to dig me out. I just couldn't do it. Six months later, just as bad.
This isn't just about a disastrous mess. It has changed the way I feel about myself. I went from a total, helpless loss of control to doing daily chores that we all have to do. My cat even seems more chill if that's possible. Cleaning a litter box twice or more a day reminds him that he's really in control anyway,:toast:

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
My breathing was so bad, if I bent over, etc it cut what little air supply that I had off. I was also well aware of my declining health. How does one want to do anything when they know that they are killing themselves?
I have 13 stairs up to my bedroom. I would walk up there and when I got in bed, I counted, eight deep breaths, as deeply as I could, before me breathing started evening out. Just in time to try for 10 minutes to try and cough whatever that was in my throat. Wonder if a new girlfriend would be impressed?

Nsd_

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
Finland
The major thing is the postman's restraining order.
The stalking he can live with,Its the flying tackles he could do with out;):laugh:
I totally agree with this. Using all my excess energy to running stairs up and down and stalking for mailman to arrive. Even if it would be a pack of cartos it still feels like christmas when it arrives :D

senatorshep

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2012
Frisco, Tx
Smoking was always my go to distraction. Now that I started vaping I'm able to pull off straight A here at school. in high school i finished bottom of my class, here in college i have a 4.0. I can sit and do my homework now instead of going out to smoke every 30 minutes or so. I just sit and vape while I do all of my school work. Now I need to to get out and do some pt, got the tough mudder coming up and i want to compete.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Congratulations to all of you! :toast: It is nice for those of us that have been vaping for a few years to read stories like yours and be reminded why we started this journey.

Kudos and good luck to every one of you.

I'm grateful for those that have been doing this for years sticking around and passing on the knowledge. I would have given up after my first crappy kit without this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread