Restocking Peacemaker Peppermint 6,12, & 18 mg????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Peacemaker Peppermint is the best selling flavor of the USA line. Currently it is only available in 24 mg so when will the 6,12, & 18 mg be back in stock? Wasn't the whole point of producing a line of juices domestically to avoid any delays and quickly fill any gaps in restocking?

Is V4L waiting for the 24 mg to be sold out before re-ordering?

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I believe the response on the other post was directly addressing the entire line and it's future fate. Currently V4L does carry the USA Flavors line of juices and customers like yourself are either out or soon to be out. If indeed this might be an issue with the manufacturer it certainly was not noted in the timely 96 hours later response of "We don't know". A response I don't believe would have been applied to the future fate of either the entire Wow or Premium lines of juices.

Unless noted otherwise V4L sells 3 lines of flavors Wow, Premium, and USA. So the relevant question is do they still support and actively restock all 3 lines or only 2.

:)

Last edited:

skittish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
kansas city
I know it's bad etiquette to talk about another brand here but since the USA flavors are obviously discontinued and they still won't tell us that they are, I'm just gonna say this: Kringle's is amazing and although it's really expensive, actually way better than peacemaker. And the shamrock, which is a chocolate peppermint blend--delicious. So flavorful!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
The way I see it it's just common courtesy/forum etiquette. If someone wanted a replacement for a discontinued juice a PM could be sent just as easily without breaking any guidelines.

Not to mention stating that you know it's wrong and then doing it anyway...it's kind of messed up. IMO of course.

Sent from my phone using Swype...nuff said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread