ECSI - beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
Just wanted to post a beware of this vendor. I ordered juice from them over 3 weeks ago. Since the following Monday was a holiday I waited a few extra days before sending Jane an email asking about my order.

She said that her records show the order was delivered. I have explained more than 3 times that the order was not delivered to my home and asked her to either re-ship the order or credit me for the order so I could replace it. She has refused (not answering my emails) to take any action and is now ignoring me.

Of the 3 vendors I use Jane is the only one who has refused to rectify a problem. I am not asking for anything that I am not due as I have paid for the juice. I would just either like to receive it or have the order credited.

I have never posted negative feedback on a vendor before, however Jane's total lack of willingness to work at a solution has led me to believe that I am probably not the first person this has happened to.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Biggest problem with shipping anything United States Postal Service is inability to track and the almost non-existance of accuracy in their tracking when they do offer it.

First thing that needs to be checked was the shipping address correct. I had a package shipped to me that said delivered, but it was one number off of my correct address. So the folks across the street had my package. So many things could be in error, it is hard to say where the package is. Sounds like a huge lack of communication and not enough real information being exchanged to get an acceptable resolution for each of you.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
Well according to the vendor the tracking number shows it was delivered to my address. She is not answering any of my follow up emails to ask for a solution, she is just ignoring me period. I would have been willing to work with her on a resolution but she is just plain rude and lacks customer service skills. She has left me no other recourse than to have my bank get involved and credit my account.

I have spent a lot of money over the past few months on pv's, juice, atty, etc. I am loyal to the vendors that treat me fairly and respectfully. Jane just isn't one of them and I highly recommend that people think twice about ordering from her. BTW this isn't the first time there has been an issue with my order, it's just the first time I haven't even received the order.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Just wanted to post a beware of this vendor. I ordered juice from them over 3 weeks ago. Since the following Monday was a holiday I waited a few extra days before sending Jane an email asking about my order.

She said that her records show the order was delivered. I have explained more than 3 times that the order was not delivered to my home and asked her to either re-ship the order or credit me for the order so I could replace it. She has refused (not answering my emails) to take any action and is now ignoring me.

Of the 3 vendors I use Jane is the only one who has refused to rectify a problem. I am not asking for anything that I am not due as I have paid for the juice. I would just either like to receive it or have the order credited.

I have never posted negative feedback on a vendor before, however Jane's total lack of willingness to work at a solution has led me to believe that I am probably not the first person this has happened to.

I for one think feedback from fellow mems is great but the only ID you give is Jane please state what her buisness is dba I for one will not do business with any buisness that stiffed anyone, to many places that I can go to rather risk it.

I know the area that OP lives in and its very nice, I do not see the postal goons messing an order up that badly in that area.

I am starting to get into the same boat with a ups order non juice related and its frustrating me to no end.
My vapecation is over soon and I have to go back to waiting on my schedule to pick up from the apartment office. It is also temp sensitive and the the trucks and room are WARM!

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
If you used pay pal or your credit card you can always do a charge back.
My husband has an online business and he will occasionally get a charge back and even provide tracking information showing the person got the order but it will still be charged back. Pay pal charges him 10.00 to fight the claim but never does anything. In about 90% of the cases it is just charged back to the supplier. Usually I think the customer says it was a fradulent charge even though tracking shows they received the product.

You can always do this if everything else fails.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
Actually I did talk to the PO when Jane gave me the tracking number. They said they couldn't help me because their records show it had been delivered.

While I am happy for those who have received courteous service from Jane, this isn't the first time she has been rude and less than friendly. Twice she made mistakes on my order and if she would have acknowledged that there was a problem and had even met me half way then I would have let it go. I have sent 3 emails non of which have been answered, instead of saying "Hey I will work with you on a solution" she sent me the tracking number (of which she didn't do until I told her the order had not arrived) and then went silent on me. This isn't the way to treat a customer...period.

My bank will be reversing the charge and I simply won't do business with her anymore. I love the coffee break juice, but it's not worth it to me to be treated the way she has treated me. I have never had a vendor yell at me over email. To the contrary the other two vendors I deal with have been so supportive and helpful that I have spent more money then maybe I would have. As I said I am very loyal to the vendors I purchase from as long as they treat me with respect and courtesy and provide good product.

The name of the company is electronic cigarette sales inc. I have noticed that there are other people with the same problem on other forums. Like Dred I won't deal with a vendor who would stiff a customer.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
I miss mine as well. He is no longer with me as he went to rainbow bridge back in 2004. I am and will remain his as he was mine. They are fantastic companions.

What part of SoCal are you from? I am from San Diego and getting ready to move back there. After 13 years I have had enough of the liquid sunshine here in Portland.

I agree about the vendors which is why I am glad there are a few who are willing to go the extra mile. Of course I am going broke, but at least I am not smoking analogs any longer.

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
I think many of us understand that many others have had great service from Jane... However, Good Customer Srrvice would be for Jane to try and help find the package, find out what info the post office has since her customer has not received the goods.. Since it is labeled as delivered but the OP has not received it, to keep customer service up she should offer to help track it down, send a "tide-u-over" bottle of juice, or something!! Just ignoring the OP and insisting that her part of the transaction has ended is BAD customer service... Even if the post office is at fault, someone stole it from their mailbox, it was missent, etc- A good faith action would be to help the customer find the order... Not putting blame to anyone on why it has not been received but if you send something and one person says it was received and another says it wasn't... You want to keep your customer and make ammends in some way until the problem is resolved... I, too, would like to know what company she represents. I would not order from somewhere that refuses to even help after having spent even $50- w/ them and not received anything...
Hope something is rectified and you can ammend your post OP...

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I feel for you, at the very least the vendor if they were smart would eat the cost of the juice that you ordered for the pure goodwill of it. Bad feedback can ruin an online business pretty fast, I would rather have a customer that had a good experience with me to tell others than a crappy experience to tell others about. This post alone could cost them plenty of sales. I would shoot off another email to her and ask what the problem is with her attitude.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
I miss mine as well. He is no longer with me as he went to rainbow bridge back in 2004. I am and will remain his as he was mine. They are fantastic companions.

What part of SoCal are you from? I am from San Diego and getting ready to move back there. After 13 years I have had enough of the liquid sunshine here in Portland.

I agree about the vendors which is why I am glad there are a few who are willing to go the extra mile. Of course I am going broke, but at least I am not smoking analogs any longer.

Sorry to hear that :( Yeah, Rotts are awesome dogs. I think mine weighed 50 lbs as a puppy LOL

I'm from south OC, where housing prices are STILL insane :rolleyes: LOVE SD, much more laid back than OC/LA.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
I feel for you, at the very least the vendor if they were smart would eat the cost of the juice that you ordered for the pure goodwill of it. Bad feedback can ruin an online business pretty fast, I would rather have a customer that had a good experience with me to tell others than a crappy experience to tell others about. This post alone could cost them plenty of sales. I would shoot off another email to her and ask what the problem is with her attitude.

I have sent her 3 emails and nothing. The funny thing is she says on her website that she wants to make the customers experience the best online experience. So much for walking the talk.

So I ended up ordering the coffee break juice from another vendor. I ordered 2 10ml bottles and since that was more than the price of a 30ml bottle the vendor sent me a 30ml bottle. So I am thinking wow now that's cust serv! So I run down to my mailbox yesterday and there is my order. I drive back up my driveway and run in the house and start opening the envelope and all this fluid gets all over my hands and I am ahgast..sure enough either the bottle had some small hole in it or the lid wasn't on tight enough and the juice had leaked all over the inside of the envelope. I contacted the vendor and told her what happened and she immiediately sent me email and said she would be sending me a replacement bottle. I offered to mail the defective bottle back and she said no problem didn't need to send it back.

This is a vendor that I will now add to my list of permanent vendors to order juice from. You just can't beat that type of cust service.

I believe as a whole there are more responsible and realible good vendors than bad. It's to bad electronic cigarette sales inc doesn't subscribe to the same type of service.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Actually I did talk to the PO when Jane gave me the tracking number. They said they couldn't help me because their records show it had been delivered.

Your PO told you WRONG! Jane paid the postage from the money you sent here, and presumably she sent it Priority Mail.

I've had one package that was mailed to me years ago that showed 'delivered' in the tracking. I went to my PO and they gave me a form to fill out to file a claim. The rules required that you wait 30 (?) days to file the claim. My PO did say they would do some additional checking. Sure enough, about 4 days later they found it and called me, saying I could pick it up that day or they could deliver it the following day. So I never had to file the claim.

I've bought from Jane's store several times and all the shipments came via Priority Mail, so my guess would be that she sent your package that way, as well, even though she doesn't charge for shipping. Once she mailed it, though, the responsibility for the package transferred to the USPS. It is NOT her responsibility now, since the USPS showed it was delivered to the correct address. Resolve it with the USPS - and don't expect Jane or ANY vendor to make restitution.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Unless the vendor has that stated in their terms & conditions (you know, "the fine print"), the responsibility remains the vendor's until it is in your hands.

I've yet to purchase from "any" vendor who hasn't responsibly intervened with the shipping or made amends via a re-ship when an issue had arose. And that's even with being up here in the North with customs involved and all !!

To the OP, I hope you get it all resolved one way or another.......

VapeOn,
Greg

Luv2CUSmile

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
NC
Your PO told you WRONG! Jane paid the postage from the money you sent here, and presumably she sent it Priority Mail.

I've had one package that was mailed to me years ago that showed 'delivered' in the tracking. I went to my PO and they gave me a form to fill out to file a claim. The rules required that you wait 30 (?) days to file the claim. My PO did say they would do some additional checking. Sure enough, about 4 days later they found it and called me, saying I could pick it up that day or they could deliver it the following day. So I never had to file the claim.

I've bought from Jane's store several times and all the shipments came via Priority Mail, so my guess would be that she sent your package that way, as well, even though she doesn't charge for shipping. Once she mailed it, though, the responsibility for the package transferred to the USPS. It is NOT her responsibility now, since the USPS showed it was delivered to the correct address. Resolve it with the USPS - and don't expect Jane or ANY vendor to make restitution.

I think the expectation is proper customer service and as Snarky said, word of mouth can make or break an online vendor... And VERY MANY suppliers here do make restitution if something happens and a customer notifies them a package was never received...
In all fairness if you spent $50, $70, even $20- and didn't ever receive your goods, who would you be calling?? & how would you feel if they told you "well, it was sent, my job is done"
Please! That kills e-bay sellers...
A good faith measure should be taken... unless... "Jane" is satisfied with her current customer base and feels she will never lose them to any other vendor- This business is very fragile- she should be aware of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread