ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
de9f2d50.jpg

Just sayin....

LOL

I actually said that to myself after I wrote my last post, but then i said, "I spent to much time to write this" plus, I did respond to a direct question that was asked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
de9f2d50.jpg

Just sayin....

I think that the discussion of variable voltage vs. fixed voltage has very much to do with the discussion of amps, watts, ohms, and volts.

And I really do not see how turning the knob on the bottom of the joyetech eGo-C Twist clockwise for more heat at the coil and counterclockwise for less heat at the coil is all that complicated. If people can't figure that out, we are all SCREWED!

IMO, variable voltage > constant voltage

IMO, constant voltage not > variable voltage

IMO, constant voltage not = variable voltage.

Does anyone "need" variable voltage? No. Will it give a enerally better vape over a wider range of conditions? Yes. Will it allow the user to achieve better battery life through higher voltage/higher resistance? Yes.

To me, there is no compelling reason not to go ahead and enjoy the benefits of variable voltage.

A joyetech eGo-C Twist is $22.

THE EGO TWIST IS A GAME CHANGER - YouTube Grimm Green Twist Game changer

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
The opinions of a VV vs FV debate have little to do with the laws of electricity. Your make your point, we get it; You like VV. Your posts are starting to come off as a campaign more than an opinion. Let people make there own choices.

Now back on topic.
Will it allow the user to achieve better battery life through higher voltage/higher resistance? Yes.
Not entirely accurate. With a boost regulator, like the Twist, you will not get better charge life. In fact, due to regulator efficiency losses, you will get worse battery life than a same size fixed volt. I covered this earlier, but I'll post the link again.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/315209-boost-all-bucked-up.html

Only way to get better battery life is with a multi-battery buck regulated mod, or lower your watts.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
The opinions of a VV vs FV debate have little to do with the laws of electricity. Your make your point, we get it; You like VV. Your posts are starting to come off as a campaign more than an opinion. Let people make there own choices.

Now back on topic.

Not entirely accurate. With a boost regulator, like the Twist, you will not get better charge life. In fact, due to regulator efficiency losses, you will get worse battery life than a same size fixed volt. I covered this earlier, but I'll post the link again.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/315209-boost-all-bucked-up.html

Only way to get better battery life is with a multi-battery buck regulated mod, or lower your watts.

"Your posts are starting to come off as a campaign more than an opinion. Let people make there own choices".

I'll offer you a deal; don't tell me what to do, and I won't tell you what to do.

And my posts are both opinion and campaign. This is a war against cigarettes; a war in which 440,000+ people die each year. Campaigns and war go hand in hand. I will continue to campaign against death and disease, pursuant to the rules of this forum; please make the most of it, and again, please refrain from instructing me what to say. That is the job of the moderators, and the moderators alone.

"Not entirely accurate. With a boost regulator, like the Twist, you will not get better charge life".

Phil Busardo reports getting significantly better battery life on a Twist at 3.0 ohms (single coil) than at 2.3 ohms (dual coil). Maybe you are right and he is wrong. That is possible. After I read the thread you hae linked to, and fully understand the science involved, I will offer a more definitive view.

"Only way to get better battery life is with a multi-battery buck regulated mod, or lower your watts".

Extraordinary claims like that require extraordinary evidence. I hope it exists, for the sake of your credibility. You have stated that as a fact, and if it is not true ...... well ..... let's just say I hope it is.

PBusardo Twist review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLAVH_Lae0

He discusses vape time at different resistances at 14:08.

Last edited:

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I really like where this thread went. I'm sitting here happy with my eGo-C Upgrade VV, but knowing I 'should' have another battery on hand.....I have been looking at just getting a 650mah eGo. Much more food for thought now that I have read through this.

John, your signature line led me to price an Antari and I about spit my coffee all over the screen....LOL!!! Hilarious!

Looks like the OP was happy with the answers she received and was interested in the discussion that followed.

John and Mroutlaw were both polite and offering interesting viewpoints.

So what's the problem with a conversation evolving from the original question?

And BTW I just ordered a Twist - gonna learn to love a #*%@ button if it kills me. :mad:

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
PBuraardo bases battery life on his vape pace. I'm not knocking him, he does great work and I'm subscribed to his channel, but his method is hardly scientific. Using his methods as an example and then asking for extraordinary evidence for the sake of my credibility.....kinda makes me scratch my head in thought. He also says that he adjusts to taste, not to a set wattage. Since dual coils are notorious for a weaker vape than a single at the same wattage, he could have been running a higher wattage through the dual coil. Higher watts, less battery life.

It is not an extraordinary claim, it's the law. Formulas are in the literature cited in the thread. I'm really not concerned about proving myself to you, or anyone else for that matter. I am here to learn what I don't know and help with what I do know.

With that being said, I know electronic functions are not everyone's forte, so if anyone needs assistance understanding the functions involved, I would be glad to do so to the best of my ability.

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
Looks like the OP was happy with the answers she received and was interested in the discussion that followed.

John and Mroutlaw were both polite and offering interesting viewpoints.

So what's the problem with a conversation evolving from the original question?

And BTW I just ordered a Twist - gonna learn to love a #*%@ button if it kills me. :mad:
I stand corrected. My apologies.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
Here is a safe vaping chart. This is to be used as a guide, not a law. The voltage is at the top of the chart. Since you have a Twist, you'll have some play in that. Along the left side, you'll see the resistance of the carto in ohms. The area in green is what you are looking for. That is the 'desired vaping area'. Hope this helps clear up some of the confusing in your mind. I know I was TOTALLY dumbfounded by this myself when I first started vaping!:laugh:

Safe Vaping Power Chart | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is just what I needed as I just got a VV battery today and I'm a bit lost.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
PBusardo bases battery life on his vape pace. I'm not knocking him, he does great work and I'm subscribed to his channel, but his method is hardly scientific. Using his methods as an example and then asking for extraordinary evidence for the sake of my credibility.....kinda makes me scratch my head in thought. He also says that he adjusts to taste, not to a set wattage. Since dual coils are notorious for a weaker vape than a single at the same wattage, he could have been running a higher wattage through the dual coil. Higher watts, less battery life.

It is not an extraordinary claim, it's the law. Formulas are in the literature cited in the thread. I'm really not concerned about proving myself to you, or anyone else for that matter. I am here to learn what I don't know and help with what I do know.

With that being said, I know electronic functions are not everyone's forte, so if anyone needs assistance understanding the functions involved, I would be glad to do so to the best of my ability.

"Only way to get better battery life is with a multi-battery buck regulated mod, or lower your watts".

I will say again that I think that's an extraordinary claim.

I read the thread, athough I will not swear in a court of law that I completely understand buck and boost technology yet.

I am struck by one thing though, and it might be at the root of our disagreement.

You said in that thread that "with a buck regulator, input current is equal to output current. So using high resistance, and therefore low current, is good for battery life".

There might be a few things going on here.

1) I might have just learned that any battery life gains that might be had by using a Twist with a higher-resistance coil at higher (than say 3.7) voltage might just be more than offset by the apparent fact that there is inherent inefficiency in the internals of the Twist as opposed to a more straightforward constant voltage device, and perhaps regardless of whether or not the CV device does or does not use PWM.

2) I think it remains true that regardless of inefficiency in buck and boost circuits, that a higher-resistance single coil on a Twist will give longer battery life than using a lower-resistance coil on a Twist, wattages being equal.

3) (Or maybe just a recap of 1) The inherent inefficiencies in buck and boost circuits might actually be high enough so that using, say, a 3 ohm single coil at a higher wattage on a Twist won't give you any more battery life than using, say, a 2.0 ohmsingle coil at a lower voltage (with both at the same wattage) on a constant-voltage battery.

I do not know enough yet to be 100% convinced that (3) is true, but I am certainly open to the notion that it is. I'm just not yet ready to put it into the "True" column.

"Since dual coils are notorious for a weaker vape than a single at the same wattage ..."

Agree 100%. I've often said that I think dual coils are a cruel hoax perpetrated on a largely unsuspecting vaping public. "Two must be better than one" is not always the case. If you can cook your dinner just as well on one burner as opposed to two, then do that, and save energy.

Lastly: "I'm not knocking him".

It seems that you kinda are.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
"Your posts are starting to come off as a campaign more than an opinion. Let people make their own choices".

As I said, my posts are very much part of a campaign. (And I post largely so that people will have ample information on which to base a choice, like the information that there is a thing called variable voltage, and what I think its indisputable benefits are. If potential extended battery life turns out not to be one of them, there are plenty more that IMO make variable voltage a clearly superior option over fixed voltage).

The following describes the war in which I am conducting my campaign:

Jp -

It has been my pleasure to help you get a good vape going. It has also been my pleasure to get about 20 people off of cigarettes, in part by spending about $3,000 of my own money so far, mostly on eGo Twists, Smoktech 3.5ml DCT tanks, Boge single coil stainless steel XL cartomizers, chargers, drip tips, trim rings, and juice. I've gotten maybe half of that back so far by getting reimbursed for just what I have spent. And more accurately, I usually give people more than what they actually reimburse me for. And sadly, I've been accused with great regularity of advocating vaping for profit, when my only goal has been to do what I can to slow down the cigarette-making machines that kill 443,000 people each year in the United States alone.

We lost 58,148 brave men and women in just in Vietnam. That is perhaps 5,000 deaths a year, in a (very long) shooting war. The death rate from cigarettes is 80 times higher than for our soldiers who fought the heavily-armed North Vietnamese Army and the Viet Cong.

I look at those cigarette machines as if they were machine guns killing 1,200 people a day; 50 people an hour; almost one every minute. And they will keep dying until the war is won.

In World War 2, we lost 416,800 servicemen and women, over a span of about four years. Compare that huge sacrifice to the 443,000 who die each year from smoking. How many Americans in total have died from tobacco? I wish I knew. It could be 20 million or more.

Those tobacco machines must be stopped, or at least slowed down.

The faster a new vaper starts vaping on something, the slower those machines run. Period. Every minute, every hour, every day, or every week you keep out of the fray while trying to find the "perfect" weapon means that those machines are not slowing down when you could be making them slow down.

That is why I advocate the Joyetech eGo-C Twist as much as I do. When Grimm Green and Phil Busardo say that they like it and use it, often in place of their "more advanced", "more powerful", "fuller-featured", or just plain "cooler" stuff, and say that they consider it a valuable addition to anyone's "arsenal" regardless of experience level, that tells me that it's a virtual no-brainer for anyone just starting out. It just does. Sorry.

I wrote this week or so ago, mostly out of frustration:

"If you just want to start vaping while you continue exploring the hundreds of batteries/PV's/APV's/VV AV's, tube mods, box mods, bottom feeders, drip atomizers, variable wattage devices, pass-throughs, cartridges, blank cartridges, pre-filled cartridges, cartomizers, XL cartomizers, XXL cartomizers, pre-punched cartomizers, slotted cartomizers, clearomizers, rebuildable atomizers, humungomizers, hi-res, standard-res, low-res atomizers/cartomizers, eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers, the Bulli atomizer, 510 threads, 808 threads, 808-to-510 adapters, 510-510 extensions and what devices need them for what attachments, single coils, dual coils, triple coils, watts, amps, milliamps, mah (milliamp hours), volts, ohms, resistance as it relates to amp draw and battery life, pulse width modulation, buck/boost circuits, LED readouts and menus, IMR batteries, ICR batteries, drain rates, charging rates, battery safety, "protected"batteries, "unprotected" batteries", "ECF Compliance", multiple-battery chargers, cones, trim rings, J-Tanks, the MAP tank, Joyetech tank systems, Joyetech "C" vs. "T" and "A" tank vs "B" tank, "eGo" vs. Ego" vs. "kGo" vs. "Go-Go" vs. "WTF" .................

then you might want to consider what ******* just advised you to do. Get a couple of batteries, a charger (two would be better), a couple of boxes of Boge 2.0 or 3.0 ohm single coil XL cartomizers, a 510 drip tip, and some juice. Any juice.

If you want a tobacco flavor, get some "Virginia" and/or "Casablanca" from Backwoods Brew. If you want a non-tobacco flavor, get some "Root Beer" or "Peach" from Backwoods Brew.

Optional but highly recommended: one or two Vivi Nova tank/atomizers.

When the stuff comes, charge the batteries, put some juice into a carto, get the polyfill well-saturated, push the button, and vape.

Then explore other options as (and if) you feel the need to".

Please do not spend 200 hours analyzing every option out there before you start vaping on anything, like some poor woman on here said she did. In 200 hours, over 10,000 people die from smoking. Just start vaping on something. it doesn't have to be perfect; I think it's fine if it's merely very, very good, and something that you will very likely continue to use with some regularity regardless of what other gear you end up with. At the very, very least, you can give or sell it to someone else whose life neeeds saving.

THE EGO TWIST IS A GAME CHANGER - YouTube Grimm Green Twist Game changer

A PBusardo Review - eGo Twist - OvaleUSA - YouTube Phil Busardo Twist review

jp - congratulations, and thanks for enlisting. It might just be my imagination, but I think I just heard a machine gun stop firing.

Last edited:

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
You said in that thread that "with a buck regulator, input current is equal to output current. So using high resistance, and therefore low current, is good for battery life".

There might be a few things going on here.

1) I might have just learned that any battery life gains that might be had by using a Twist with a higher-resistance coil at higher (than say 3.7) voltage might just be more than offset by the apparent fact that there is inherent inefficiency in the internals of the Twist as opposed to a more straightforward constant voltage device, and perhaps regardless of whether or not the CV device does or does not use PWM.

2) I think it remains true that regardless of inefficiency in buck and boost circuits, that a higher-resistance single coil on a Twist will give longer battery life than using a lower-resistance coil on a Twist, wattages being equal.

3) (Or maybe just a recap of 1) The inherent inefficiencies in buck and boost circuits might actually be high enough so that using, say, a 3 ohm single coil at a higher wattage on a Twist won't give you any more battery life than using, say, a 2.0 ohmsingle coil at a lower voltage (with both at the same wattage) on a constant-voltage battery.

I do not know enough yet to be 100% convinced that (3) is true, but I am certainly open to the notion that it is. I'm just not yet ready to put it into the "True" column.

A boost regulator has to transform low voltage into higher voltage. This can only be done by using more current on the input (battery) side. The amount of additional voltage needed is expressed as:

(Volts out - Volts in) / Volts out = Percentage of voltage increase, also know as the switch duty cycle.

Now that we know the duty cycle, we can figure the additional input current required to obtain the desired output voltage.

Amps out / ( 1 - Duty Cycle) = Amps in

Example...

Known factors:
3.7v in
8 watts out
3.0 ohm carto

Ohms Law tells us that we'll need 4.9v and 1.63 amps output to achieve 8 watts.

(4.9-3.7)/4.9 = .24 = 24% increase in voltage = 24% switch duty cycle

1.63 / (1-.24) = 2.16 amps input drawn from the battery.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now for validation.
As deemed by the Law of Conservation of Energy, power (watts) in must equal power out. (The true statement of the law is power in equals power out + efficiency losses. But for simplicity sake, we'll get to efficiency below.)

Power = Volts * Amps

Input:
3.7 * 2.16 = 8 watts input

Output:
4.9 * 1.93 = 8 watts output
------------------------------------------------------------

But what about efficiency?
Typical efficiency for a boost converter is in the 75-90% range. Efficiency is not constant. It varies with the desired outputs. You can find the efficiency for certain [manufacturer chosen] situations in the regulators data sheet. Using an optimistic value of 90% efficiency we can figure our adjusted input current.

Power out / efficiency = adjusted power in

8 / .9 = 8.89 watts input.

Adjusted power in / Volts in = adjusted amps in

8.89 / 3.7 = 2.4 amps input.
And comparison:
A fixed voltage device @ 3.7v will achieve an 8 watt output using 2.16 amps (Ohms Law)

8 / 3.7 = 2.16 amps input
------------------------------------------------------------
The above calculations explain why I say that boost regulators will get less battery life than a same size fixed volt, and also that you will not achieve better battery life by using a higher resistance coil.

"Since dual coils are notorious for a weaker vape than a single at the same wattage ..."

Agree 100%. I've often said that I think dual coils are a cruel hoax perpetrated on a largely unsuspecting vaping public. "Two must be better than one" is not always the case. If you can cook your dinner just as well on one burner as opposed to two, then do that, and save energy.

Very true. Some people like em, some people hate em. I like them....BUT....only above 14 watts.

Lastly: "I'm not knocking him".

It seems that you kinda are.

Come on now, you really want to go there? I will ignore the part of questioning my integrity, and only explain the logic of why I'm not knocking him. You seem like a smart enough guy to realize that there are different acceptable levels of accuracy based on the task that you are performing. A deer hunter and a military sniper have 2 completely different acceptable levels of accuracy. A product review and a technical discussion involving laws of physics have 2 completely different acceptable levels of accuracy. For his product reviews his level of accuracy is more than adequate, it gives the potential new user an estimate of how long he might get between charges. He densest need to go into more detail, and if he went into the level detail that I have in this post, he would lose a good portion of his viewers. Only a small select group of viewers actually want that level of accuracy. I know this because I used to teach electricity to entry level Marines. Out of 20 students, I might have 2 that were truly interested, the rest were only paying attention so that they could pass the test.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Crap, no time to finish this right now ... to be continued .....

This is what I have so far:

Rader -

Epic post, and I'm truly awed by and have deep respect for your level of expertise, clarity of instruction, passion for the subject at hand, admirable level of civility, but above all, your service to our country.

My father was a career Naval Officer, Class of '44 (graduated in '43), and spent two years in the South Pacific splashing kamikazes, supporting island campaigns, and engaging in surface battles. His ship was the USS Oakland (CL-95), first of the Oakland Class of light cruiser, and was just about brand-spankin' new when he joined her.

The ship was dedicated to anti-aircraft duty, so instead of the usual 8" main guns, she was fitted with 5" guns, and carried many Bofors 40mm guns and many 20mm's. She ended up moored in Tokyo Bay within sight of the Missouri as the treaty was being signed. I cannot imagine what the men aboard must have felt like that day. Below is a link to a picture of her coming home, passing under the Golden Gate Bridge on 20OCT 1945. Although the phrase has been somewhat sullied in recent years ..... "Mission Accomplished".

My uncle was an officer in the Marines during WW2, and was in combat in many of the famous and not-so-famous island campaigns. I have a deep and abiding respect for our armed forces; whether past, present, living, wounded, emotionally scarred, or no longer here, having laid the "ultimate sacrifice upon the altar of freedom".

I was going to go on to thank you very much for teaching me something I didn't know, to tell you that I soak up reliable information such as that like a sponge, that I feel lucky that you are a member of this site, and that I'd like to volunteer to be the of pupil you always wished to have, and that you obviously deserve. (Teaching is a passion of mine; more on that later I hope).

I'm also very happy to acknowledge that it was in fact I who learned something, and very happy that I learned long ago to "keep your words sweet, because you never know when you're going to have to eat them". :)

And I happily accept your explanation of your insightful views on the admittedly free-wheeling Mr. Busardo, which I now realize intended no malice, but only edification. I do ask your forgiveness for any aspersions that I have cast against your character, which I consider to be beyond reproach, and which I now regret even remotely questioning.

Oh - and I hope that civilians are someday allowed to own and operate M1A1 Abrams tanks. To hell with the gas mileage, I want one. :)

Links that might interest you:

Cruiser Photo Index CL/CLAA-95 USS OAKLAND Oakland pics

http://www.navsource.org/archives/04/095/0409520.jpg Oakland coming home 20OCT 1945 My Mom was probably on the pier

Kamikaze being shot down by 5 inch guns. - YouTube Kamikaze vs. 5" gun w/ proximity fuse, hits at :03 - :14 - :32

Modern Marvels 34:02 - end Modern marvels - proximity fuse

And since you obviously have an appreciation for a good muzzle flash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNlmiLJGIw USS Iowa fires her 16" guns for the last time. (Awesome)

Last edited:

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
John, Let me first apoligize for being short. It would seem that today is a couple hours shorter than it should be.

Thanks for the kind words. My service is my pleasure, I take a lot of honor and pride in what I do. It doesn't hurt that I really enjoy it too.

Teaching is also a passion of mine and even though I have left the schoolhouse the beauty of my job is that teaching never ends, and neither does the learning. I've had to eat words on too many occasions. But, I've found that the knowledge gained in the process is worth the bad aftertaste. Case in point; the epiphany that I had in the boost is all bucked up thread.

No worries, no hard feeling, and there is nothing to forgive. You could imagine that after 10 years in the Corps, I've grown some very thick skin. :toast:

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
You seem like a smart enough guy to realize that there are different acceptable levels of accuracy based on the task that you are performing. A deer hunter and a military sniper have 2 completely different acceptable levels of accuracy.

As a former US Army sniper, that was about the only part of that post I understood. :D

Hey John, I worked with a friend who served on the USS Missouri, the one that was in that Segal movie. He said when those 16" guns were fired it was truly awesome stuff.

Enjoyed the thread guys.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
John, Let me first apoligize for being short. It would seem that today is a couple hours shorter than it should be.

Thanks for the kind words. My service is my pleasure, I take a lot of honor and pride in what I do. It doesn't hurt that I really enjoy it too.

Teaching is also a passion of mine and even though I have left the schoolhouse the beauty of my job is that teaching never ends, and neither does the learning. I've had to eat words on too many occasions. But, I've found that the knowledge gained in the process is worth the bad aftertaste. Case in point; the epiphany that I had in the boost is all bucked up thread.

No worries, no hard feeling, and there is nothing to forgive. You could imagine that after 10 years in the Corps, I've grown some very thick skin. :toast:

Rader - Certainly no apology required, but I greatly appreciate the gracious gesture.

As for your "Personal Body Armor" courtesy of the USMC and extra-"Corps"iccular activities here on planet Earth:

Armor is great to have, like the depleted-uranium armor on that M1A1 Abrams (or is that one of the relatively few M1A2's?). It's also damn nice when no one shoots at you in the first place.

Just had a thought; have you ever stopped to think how many actual lives you've saved because of what you taught someone to do or understand in one of your classes? I bet it's a lot.

Hi Five on that, and if I'm allowed to say it .... "Semper Fi", friend.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    "Your posts are starting to come off as a campaign more than an opinion. Let people make their own choices".

As I said, my posts are very much part of a campaign. (And I post largely so that people will have ample information on which to base a choice, like the information that there is a thing called variable voltage, and what I think its indisputable benefits are. If potential extended battery life turns out not to be one of them, there are plenty more that IMO make variable voltage a clearly superior option over fixed voltage).

The following describes the war in which I am conducting my campaign:

The part you are missing that has been pointed out by others is that while no one disputes the benefits of VV, are those benefits of any value to the average vapor? Some will say 'yes they are', and some will say 'um not really', and that's up to the individual to decide for them self.
    I'll tell you for a fact that while I do enjoy my VV/VW mods, my little all mechanical Mako is a damn good vape, and in the end .. what matters .. besides being a damn good vape.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Connecticut
    The part you are missing that has been pointed out by others is that while no one disputes the benefits of VV, are those benefits of any value to the average vapor? Some will say 'yes they are', and some will say 'um not really', and that's up to the individual to decide for them self.
    I'll tell you for a fact that while I do enjoy my VV/VW mods, my little all mechanical Mako is a damn good vape, and in the end .. what matters .. besides being a damn good vape.

If you've been paying close attention to what I say and how I say it, I would hope that you'd come to the conclusion that I don't "miss" very much.

" ..... no one disputes the benefits of VV, are those benefits of any value to the average vap[e]r?

I say YES. I do not see how a reasonable person could say NO.

You seem to disagree. FINE. We GET THAT. Now PLEASE stop critiquing my free choice to advise people as I like, pursuant to the rules of this forum. I consider this harassment, and will report it as such if necessary.

" .... in the end .. what matters .. besides being a damn good vape .... "

Maybe getting a damn "better" vape? As you just said, "no one disputes the benefits of VV".

Why are we still having this discussion? (?)

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Connecticut
    I thought this was about vaping not driving tanks XD

"It's" about all kinds of things, like paying respect to, and showing admiration for, the brave men and women who have fought for, bled for, and died for this country, so that we can remain free to live (and let live), and enjoy liberty, and pursue happiness, like an optimum vape can help provide.

If you want to report anything as being off-topic (like your post just was), go ahead; that is your right.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread