Status
Not open for further replies.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I just got my mini today, I have to tell you this thing is awesome. It's finely built, fired right up, and generally just a great sexy little device. I returned my Icon for this and I am so happy that I did.

The first thing I did when I got the package was wonder if anything was in it, it was light. I ripped it open and was just blown away by how small and sturdy this thing is. I threw in a charged AW IMR 18350, tightened the switch down and threw a filled carto on, and it fired like a beast. I've been using KR808s until I got this and there is just no comparison. It hits harder than my Icon (at least it feels that way) and 15 minutes later I am buzzed on juice.

I would recommend this if your looking for a small, very well built, everyday mod you can take out an about with you. I don't think anyone wouldn't love to get their hands on it. Without further ado, here are the pics. I set it up next to a KR808D-1, a AA battery, a 30ml bottle of juice and a 18350 battery so you can get a sense of how big (tiny) it is.

IMG341.jpg

Here it is with no atomizer/cartomizer attached, look at how little he is!

IMG342.jpg

With a 3ml tank from Puresmoker attached, fits great by the way. Sits flush right on top with almost no perceivable gap.

IMG344.jpg

In hand with a tank, I have small hands

IMG346.jpg

With a standard 510 atomizer and drip tip attached

IMG347.jpg

Nothing on it stealthed away in my hand.

Anyway, I love it. Great job Cash, I am so psyched to have one of these. Keep doing what you do, and I'll keep coming back for more!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
The same thing happened to my attached pics in the gasket thread, so I switched to using URL's. :unsure:

Turns out if you right-click the links and then select "Open in a new window" they are viewable. Still a pain though.

That is weird! Hmmmmm ....

When it doubt, just use photobucket :) PB has never let me down :)

Have a great weekend guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread