What are the most popular/best selling e-liquid brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlossBandit

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
North Carolina
Most popular as in best selling... I figured I go ahead and bypass asking what people's favorites because they seem to be scattered all over the place.

I'm really not sure where find this info. Johnson Creek has to be on up there because everything about their packaging and website is very professional and thorough. I know they fill the blu carts too.

So what else is there?

Not really looking for advertisements here, just facts. Which companies sell the most juice?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I think it is still quite subjective. I never liked the taste of Johnson Creek although I believe their processing is done well. They started in 2009.

Janty is one of the oldest makers of eliquid in the industry (2007 or 2008) and has a very strong following. Their quality control is top notch.

Janty Europe - JANTY EUROPE (Worldwide)

Note: I'm pretty sure that DeKang is the largest seller of eliquid in the world.

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I know as far as the most sold, I would have to say Dekang, they are the oldest and most readily available. If u want fresh, hand made juice, u will have to find a vendor that u like. There are lots of them in the suppliers forum. My self personally, I get most of my liquids from Altcig, I tried proli 30 diff vendors before I found them. Not to say I didn't like anything from the other vendors, but Altcigs juices, there are not many I don't like. IMO they get it right, and have fast shipping, great sales, and wonderful customer service.

Good luck on ur juice quest! :)

Garysa

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
Loxahatchee
Alien Visions is an E-Liquid power house located here in the USA! They have some of the best stuff in the market. I love thier Bobas Bounty, its awesome. JC has great products as well. I use thier Domestic Blend, but for me it needs to steep for a month or so to get the proper flavor for me. I must say that sfter vaping for 3 years now Alien Visions has my fav. flavors.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Alien Visions is an E-Liquid power house located here in the USA! They have some of the best stuff in the market. I love thier Bobas Bounty, its awesome. JC has great products as well. I use thier Domestic Blend, but for me it needs to steep for a month or so to get the proper flavor for me. I must say that sfter vaping for 3 years now Alien Visions has my fav. flavors.

+1. AVE is an awesome company. Bobas is my all day every day vape.

sportfury

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2012
Indiana, USA
Most popular as in best selling... I figured I go ahead and bypass asking what people's favorites because they seem to be scattered all over the place.

I'm really not sure where find this info. Johnson Creek has to be on up there because everything about their packaging and website is very professional and thorough. I know they fill the blu carts too.

So what else is there?

Not really looking for advertisements here, just facts. Which companies sell the most juice?

A lot of vendors don't report how many bottles they sell so I would have to agree w/ wv2win (subjective).. I know that Jucievapor has a lot of different juices.
IMO, you should never count out the 'new guy' as they could have your flavor ;)

Jay

earthtribe81

Feb 29, 2012
Savannah Ga
Bluemist was the best site I've found on ECF but they're working on their site and encountered difficulty ordering !! Gona give it another try momentarily because I'm such a juice junkie my sleep is interupted when it's low,,,,,,,,, Well maybe a lil exzagerated but still a comfort issue ! Does anyone have another site with similar results ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread