Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
asdf

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
I take long draws with 357's and have no problems.
They are perfect for provari's and if I may add - if you want to put a drip shield on the provari I suggest getting an extender for the base as the drip shield needs something to grab on to on the bottom.
Thanks! I have the drip shields and all the goodies, Just wanted to find the right atty. I have read up on the Cisco 357, I don't like how you have to take short draws for them to work correctly. I really enjoy my long draws. I go back and forth now with an Empire 306 and Empire 510. I love both.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hey JeremyGa, I've not tried Ciscos myself but just got an 2.5 ohm IKV 801 mini with my
50cal. and it brought dripping to a whole new level for me.

Works great with the "Kick" on the 50cal. and on the Provari(with the 510-801 adapter)

@mgb_, for me the adapter just gives that extra layer of protection between the atty and my Provari in case I overdrip. Don't like getting "any" liquid on the Provari connector if I can help it. Never overdripped with the IKV atty though, it seems to hold quite a lot of liquid in it.

:vapor::vapor:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    What is the purpose of the the drip shield and 510 to 510 sealed adapter?? Isn't the provari a sealed 510?

There is no such thing as an atomizer that doesn't leak when direct dripping. With a drip shield and sealed adaptor you don't care if it leaks. The juice is contained inside the drip shield and drawn back into the atty when it need more juice.
    Sometimes I will even flood the atty on purpose, and then let it sit for few. Then vape for a half hour or more without needing to drip again. You simple position the shield to hold as much juice as you want below the atties connector.

I like a 3ohm atty the best on both my Provari and my Kicked SB. The one that's on the provari now read 2.9ohms.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread