Not open for further replies.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I think you mean SWEETvapes.

Altsmoke has them for cheaper than that on sale right now. They are a reputable supplier, I have bought from them in the past. Although there was a big problem of quality with my order I did complain and after a week they sent me free stuff to replace it which made it cool. A charger can be bought for around 5 bucks or less, it's really not a big deal. The "fast" charger that they have there sounds uncool. You don't want to be charging your batteries "fast". It's bad for them.

The rebuildable kit isn't a great deal you can get that same stuff minus the case you'll likely never use for $9 for cheaper AFTER shipping here: AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | AltSmoke.com | eGo-C Twist Battery $26x2= 52 bucks + 5 for charger and +5 for shipping = 62 bucks. That kit in 1000mah is $79 and it comes with one 8 dollar stardust. You can get a better clearomizer than those rebuildable stardusts any day of the week and believe me, they wouldn't sell "replacement tubes" for them if they didn't crack. They crack. I've broken 4 or 5 of them now. One slip and you drop it or roll around with it in your pocket and you get a hairline crack at the bottom of the tank. Next thing you know you're leaking a little and pulling in air at the bottom and it makes your juice bubble and then it starts leaking into your battery's juice well and then you gotta clean your battery because you aren't getting good contact any more. You're wasting juice the whole time. It's a pain. Plus those Stardusts have a TERRIBLY stiff draw to them and the flavor is muted at best. And you have to clean them out every few days and dry burn them to get any sort of performance out of them. You'd have to re-wick them at least once a month if not every 2 weeks. So there you go. Also because everything is so close together, the airflow is bad, and the heat is so high it can cook your juice. I use clear juices and it literally cooks them to the shade of coffee within a few days and that juice is absolutely ruined and gross. You keep topping them off and that stuff pollutes the fresh stuff and keeps adding up until it's coffee sludge.

Oh and the shipping for me was only like $2.50 last time I ordered from them so it may even be cheaper than my conservative estimate.

In response to the post below about them being nice, they weren't very nice to me when I had a problem with getting Stardusts that had been primed with 555 ejuice and smelled and tasted like absolute crap. At first they literally blew me off, making me wait several days to respond, then they told me go away, and then after my 3rd complaint and a week later they sent me some new ones free of charge. Up until that point, they were not very cool at all.

Last edited:

SpringzVz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Colorado Springz, CO
heres a vision twist kit Ego Twist Vision Kit (V2 Long Wick)
heres another V3 Vision Clearomizer eGo-C 1000 mAh Twist Kit
I bought mine from Welcome to MadVapes LLC put my own kit together EGO C Twist Vision PCC.jpg

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
AltSmoke is a very reputable vendor, I've done a fair amount of business with them, they ship fast and everything arrives in apple pie shape.

Employees are great to deal with and they now have 2 brick and mortar stores, albeit in Ohio.

Almost forgot. I started on egos when I first started vaping so still have a few in use, including a few chargers. I have 4 of the largest Ego C Twists and love them ;)

Last edited:

Rikaroo

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Arkansas
There's too much technical language in that last sentence so I still don't know why eGo's are so popular. Is there something I can read up on to be able to understand all those acronyms and such?

Btw I'm swedish so sorry if I seem really stupid.
:vapor:
The toughest sentence was: "good power for LR DCC to SR SCC" :)

Cheers

Low resistance dual coil cartomizer---standard resistance single coil cartomizer

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I second Altsmoke. I've received 2 eGo C Twists from them in the 650. I don't really want something an inch longer for 1000. We always have one on the charger while the other one is being used. We may buy a 3rd or 4th battery just because they're so cheap and a nice entry level battery with great vapor.

I think they're popular because they're economical, easy to use, come in different colors and aren't too big or bulky. I use an old bottle/pacifier dishwasher cage to stand ours up in while charging and once they're charged. John refers to it as our docking station.

Newbie from PA

Jul 27, 2012
Warrington, Pa
I'd plug em up on high charge I would!,...right up the waz..........Uhm,...yeah By the way the ultimate CHARGE RATE FOR ANY BATTERY: The voltage rating "of" the battery Xs 1.25% (or 25% more) (3.7v x 1.25= 4.62 v etc) --- The voltage much exceed the capacity, or, nothing will happen / no difference in potential -- A 12 volt battery can not be charged at 12 volts,....Anyway (if that helps you guys who custom build),......Just saying I guess

Kremppie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
McKinney TX
I am very new to this forum, and I don't know a lot, but I know what I like that I have purchased so far...I like the ego style batteries to take out away from home. They are small and really provide a good vaper. The larger "mods" that have rechargeable batteries are my favorite. I prefer to use them at home because they are so much bigger. I have not worried about how the mods look out in public, or if they would break. I am more concerned that I would lose them or they would get stollen. The smaller ones are cheaper and easier to take everywhere without changing batteries. I hope this helped, and I didn't totally miss the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread