Coffee Flavor, who makes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
I thought this was interesting. I havent tried it yet but I plan too. Also, can't remeber who posted the information below, I copid it from this forum and saved it to my notes.

I learned this from a friend: Fill 1/2 of a 30 ml bottle of ground coffee. I used Cuban coffee because it's really strong.. Then top it off with PG and microwave for 10 seconds. (no longer). The Pg will absorb the coffee. Then top off again with pg, then place bottle in a hot water bath for 20 minutes. Strain mixture with a coffee filter. I used a funnel, and cut the filter to fit.

I used 3% coffee, 1% Bavarian Cream and 1% Caramel and It was the best Coffee liquid I ever had. Here is her post... the caramel cappaccino from PA is $1.40.. you will NEVER have to buy another bottle! One site, they warn you that this flavor is very very strong and they mean it LOL.. I used just one tiny drop in a 7ml bottle.

I made this last nite and I think I'm in Love, LOL. Thanks Salemgold and Donnah ..
This is what I made
10 ml @ 12 mg nic 75/25 pg/vg. I then added 1 drop of caramel cappuccino from PA and 5

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Coffee flavors, to me, are really hit and miss - mostly miss. I've tried several. One that I've landed on was by accident, I got it as a free sample from ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better, it was thrown in as a freebie when I placed an order to sample other stuff. It is called Espresso Shot and has added vanilla. It's an all day vape for me (though I have other non coffee flavors from various vendors that I like, too).

Gatillero1980

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2012
Cali, Colombia
From Highbrow I have Espresso and Coffe-Bavarian Hazelnut Cream and they taste exactly like they say they taste, exactly, it's not like BWB that they say taste like waffle or vanilla bean and they end up tasting nothing like that, the taste is fantastic but i can't taste the supposed flavor. To be fair though, i received them yesterday so they are in the steeping process.

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Thanks for asking this question as I have the same conundrum. I'm not a Starbucks/world coffee afficionado though. Can you tell me which coffee+cream e-juice tastes most like the real thing would in Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds please? ( and apologies for any sacrilege issues for those advanced tasters):blush:

1st Officer;6810947]I hate to say it but the most realistic coffee flavored ecig I've tasted was a disposable Blu but I wat some flavor to add to the many different 30ml bottles I have collected looking for something similar. Anybody know where I can find such a thing that is worthwhile?[/QUOTE]

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
I hate to say it but the most realistic coffee flavored ecig I've tasted was a disposable Blu but I wat some flavor to add to the many different 30ml bottles I have collected looking for something similar. Anybody know where I can find such a thing that is worthwhile?

The Java Jolt by Blu is my favorite coffee so far. I've ordered quite a few coffee flavored e liquids. Some I think need to steep so I'll try them later. So far my favorite is Coffee from Copper Creek and the BWB Coffee. I wish Halo made a coffee flavor because their Belgian Cocoa is nice and strong without sweetness. I tried Johnson Creek coffee because they make Java Jolt. I liked it but it's not as flavorful as Java Jolt.

So, I too need to find a good coffee flavor to add to some of my weaker coffee flavored e liquids. Someone mentioned DIY but I don't know if that's a vendor or not. I've got a few more flavors to arrive and I'll post any that taste like Java Jolt here.

Any suggestions for a good Coffee flavoring?

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Someone mentioned DIY but I don't know if that's a vendor or not.

I couldn't tell for sure from what you wrote, but I'll take a chance. If you know this already, no offense meant.

DIY is the universal acronym for "Do-It-Yourself." It is used in many fields, from home remodeling and auto repair to making one's own eliquids from scratch, using PG/VG bases, liquid nicotine, and flavoring concentrates.

There is a vendor named One Stop DIY Shop, but that's usually abbreviated in ECF posts as either "One Stop" or "OS," since DIY always means do-it-yourself.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
From Highbrow I have Espresso and Coffe-Bavarian Hazelnut Cream and they taste exactly like they say they taste, exactly . . . .

Hmmmm. I bought some Highbrow Expresso and I didn't like it at all, and I didn't think it tasted anything like expresso. Just goes to show how subjective taste is.

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
There is a vendor named One Stop DIY Shop, but that's usually abbreviated in ECF posts as either "One Stop" or "OS," since DIY always means do-it-yourself.

No offense taken. I did know the acronym but I thought there might be a vendor with those initials. I'm new around here and appreciate the info! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread