Status
Not open for further replies.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
Congrats to you and your hubby!

It is amazing, but you would think that with the available technology, that this would have been available by the time we put a man on the moon!

I can't figure that one out?

I was just thinking that the other day. You would have though someone would have invented this sooner. I guess people weren't so worried about smoking back then.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Congratulations!!

Friday is only 2 weeks for me, but I know 2 months + will be here in no time at all.

Yes it will Jessa... What I did is program my cell phone to sound an alarm every month from the quit date. You'll be suprised when it goes off and you havent realized its been another whole month. I cant believe I've gone through 7 "event alarms"!!! Keep it up.... your doing your body good!:D:D:D

My best,
-VP

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yes it will Jessa... What I did is program my cell phone to sound an alarm every month from the quit date. You'll be suprised when it goes off and you havent realized its been another whole month. I cant believe I've gone through 7 "event alarms"!!! Keep it up.... your doing your body good!:D:D:D

My best,
-VP

Hey, that's a great idea. :D

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Big congrats to both of you!!!!! My wife and I are both entering our 8th month since the last cigarette.... its a blessing to have the e-cig!

My best,
-VP

Blessing from who? LMAO

Just kidding. I got to reading the religion thread yesterday and couldn't resist.

Sorry Jenn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread