Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlis

Apr 24, 2012
California
I spoke with 2 Apollo customer service reps (excellent customer service and super fast shipping btw!) one assured me that the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway and order the e-juice as I love Apollo Tobacco. I got a 12 and 18 MG which I am really pleased with. I especially like the 18mg, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills. However, I really don't think they are the same juice as the prefilled carts. Perhaps the e-juice needs to steep? Can you shed some light on this?

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I spoke with 2 Apollo customer service reps (excellent customer service and super fast shipping btw!) one assured me that the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway and order the e-juice as I love Apollo Tobacco. I got a 12 and 18 MG which I am really pleased with. I especially like the 18mg, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills. However, I really don't think they are the same juice as the prefilled carts. Perhaps the e-juice needs to steep? Can you shed some light on this?

They are all the same product, we usually make sure we assess the quality of all E-juice. Contact our live support team and they will get to the absolute root of the problem.

ghostdeini

Aug 4, 2012
CT
Hi sunny! I received my vtube mini kit on August 13th, but realized that the battery life isn't living up to my expectations, and want to go with a higher mah rating. I emailed support last night to ask for an exchange (from black mini to red regular), but haven't heard back yet. This type of thing is covered in your 30-day guarantee, right?

Thanks so much for your help!

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi sunny! I received my vtube mini kit on August 13th, but realized that the battery life isn't living up to my expectations, and want to go with a higher mah rating. I emailed support last night to ask for an exchange (from black mini to red regular), but haven't heard back yet. This type of thing is covered in your 30-day guarantee, right?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Ghost,

You should hear back from them the next day and we should be able to cover you if the price matches up.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I have had my mini red vtube for 31 days today.
It is not working right.
It works fine up until 2 days ago. THEN after 2 to 3 hits it stops working. I have to remove the tank and then put it back on to get it to work again. I am using a Vivi. Then it does the same thing after 2-3 hits.
I changed the battery, even though the other said it is at 4.0. I cleaned my tank and put a new head on it and it does the same thing.
Then I put on a clearo, to see if it is my Vivi. Nope it does the same thing.
So I put my tank on my twist and I am having no problem.
I personally think it is a connector issue or loose wire.
Is there something I can do to fix this?
If not I will have to call Monday and send it back.
Any advice? Thanks

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks Kitty for responding, I went to my local Vape store yesterday and Mike helped me. It was a bad adapter. It took him about 2 seconds to figure it out. LOL, All fixed.

In retrospect you may be able to resolve this issue by very carefully pulling the post up on your device to see if that helps...but you also risk voiding your warranty by trying to work on it yourself...best bet is to send it in for replacement. Let me know how it goes.:)

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread