Recipe suggestions for these flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
I don't have any of those, other than Ethyl Maltol (crystals), but I like most of TFA's flavors at around 10% in an ejuice. Many people seem to like more than that, but I'd suggest it as a starting point. Keep in mind that their flavors do vary wildly in strength. I have a couple of their flavors that I can only use 1 drop per 10-30ml of juice, for instance.

For mixes, I like to keep one dominant flavor. Seems to come out better that way. For example, I like TPA Juicy Peach and Bavarian creme at 11% and 9% separately. Mixing 8% peach and 2.5% bavarian cream together comes out pretty tasty.

The cotton candy is likely just a 10% ethyl maltol solution in PG.

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
Have used huckleberry, cherry blossom, & dragonfruit:

dragon fruit is tasty but very mild; no matter how strong you make it the flavor will be light. I have had success mixing it with cucumber, acai, and/or huckleberry. Try topping it with any of the stronger berry flavors.

Huckleberry is AWESOME, very strong and quite delicious. My favorite is a mixture of huckleberry, acai, and cucumber. Be careful mixing this one as it will easily overpower just about anything. Additionally, if you mix it with other berries/fruits you can easily end up with a sweet-tart flavor rather than a mixed berry (not that this is bad...). Go easy on it.

Cherry blossom is strange to me. When I used it I got a disgusting cough syrup flavor, however my friends love this flavoring and their mixtures that I have tried were very delicious.

Last edited:

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Kind of agree with echofinder, although I haven't found a percentage that I like Huckleberry at, yet. It has a lot of potential, as it is very potent and has a lot of flavor, but it easily overpowers anything if you don't mix it at exactly the percentage you want it. I have to go as far down as 1% and then I can vape it without the "perfume" taste, but it should go better mixed imo.

Dragonfruit is a good flavor, and it's true that it is a light flavor. If I mix it at 5%, 10%, and 15%, it still tastes very similar, strength-wise and flavor-wise.

Cherry Blossom is also a good flavor. I like it at 10%. It has a flowery taste, but I quite like it.

Last edited:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Blueberry cotton candy and Raspberry Ny style cheesecake.

If this question is addressed to me I would say:

for the BB CC: 5ml 70PG/30Vg 8% CC 2% BB as one drop of lemon uice or other tart making falvor for a first try.
for the RNYSCC: 5ml 70PG/30VG 8% NYSCC 2% BB 1% Ethyl Maltose, CC, or other sweetner as a first try. One drop of lemon juice or other tart making flavor.

If this question is not addressed to me I hope this gives you some ideas. I don't know how sweet you like it.

The CC can go sweeter. The RNYSCC may need more Ch. Cake depending on your likes.

This is the way I would try a first mix of these flavors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread