Shipping status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Oct 28, 2009
I ordered from Nhaler $40 worth of High Voltage Samplers. I have called your 732 area code number listed on your website. Yet, it will not allow me leave a voicemail, nor does anyone answer. I am not sure who is the supplier on this board to contact for NHaler support.

Please contact me via PM, so I can provide you with my Invoice Number. I only want to know if there is a tracking number and what is the estimated date od arrival to me.

Thanks

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Drew ships every day (except Sunday), twice a day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. by priority mail. Orders usually arrive 2 to 3 days after shipping. You can usually get a tracking number if you request one. You can also fill out the form on the CONTACT section of the web site where you found the phone number. Hope this helps.

alexprobb

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Louisville, KY
You can't rely on USPS tracking anyway as it almost never up to date. Often it says something like "billing info received", an then nothing until I find the package in my mailbox 3 days later. Next day it says "delivered" (sometimes). My last order from Chicago to Louisville KY went via StLouis (lol check the map!), but still 3 days.

Last edited:

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I ordered from Nhaler $40 worth of High Voltage Samplers. I have called your 732 area code number listed on your website. Yet, it will not allow me leave a voicemail, nor does anyone answer. I am not sure who is the supplier on this board to contact for NHaler support.

Please contact me via PM, so I can provide you with my Invoice Number. I only want to know if there is a tracking number and what is the estimated date od arrival to me.

Thanks

Just reply to the Shipping Confirmation email you got and ask for a tracking number. Drew's changing his site and hasn't gotten that automated yet. Of course USPS tracking sucks, but at least it'll tell you when it left NJ. Ususally ;-)

Depending on what time Thursday you ordered, it will probably be in your mailbox on Monday or Tuesday.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Ya, what they all said! Drew and Angie ship stuff right out. If there is any problem/delay in delivery, it's because of the postal service. Here in Michigan it sucks! I have learned that Priority 2 to 3 day delivery is NOT a guarantee (my post office told me that).

If after 3 days I don't see my order, I usually PM Drew and have the tracking number within minutes (unless of course he's at the post office).

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
wa-wa-wutt? that's crazed, Dredbull! one big shiny gold star for the postal service on that one, I'm less than an inch south of you, according to my map, and I usually get my orders on the 4th day, never less than 3. good vibes!!!

Yeah, but can you see the valley of happy like Dredbull? Might be the secret! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread