LOTUS E-cigs anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yt35

Jul 28, 2012
san francisco
hi, i was introduced to a new brand of e-cigs recently in one of my local smoke shops in san francisco, Lotus Cigarettes lotusecigs.com
their flavoring and how long they last was so much better than blu, i've vape on blus for the past 6 months and i have to say 500 puffs lotus tasted a lot better and the vape are more visible

Last edited by a moderator:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    hi, i was introduced to a new brand of e-cigs recently in one of my local smoke shops in san francisco, Lotus E Cigarettes
    their flavoring and how long they last was so much better than blu, i've vape on blus for the past 6 months and i have to say 500 puffs lotus tasted a lot better and the vape are more visible

ROFL
    Why do I see a legal challange looming on the horizen :lol:
    Remember the Maserati?
    Maserati e-cig mod reviews
    Car companies tend to take their brand names quite seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    It looks pretty decent. Looks like a 510 carto set-up. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters. Personally, if I had discovered the Volt (or something else just as good) from the very beginning, I doubt I would have ever looked any further. It just works!

If it works, it works. Congratulations on a great find! BTW, am I missing something? I don't see the prices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread