• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joytech Twist batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
thank you dragonbone,they do seem to be the cheapest.do you happen to know if they have a first time coupon code(i plan to order more if they do).
have a great day

No, sorry. They just finished a sale last month. You get points with your purchase that you can redeem at next purchase. If you spend $100, you can get 5% discount. See here.

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
if healthcabin ship from European countries that is great but if they ship from NON European countries then its mess for me here in my country MALTA as the government here is placing duty taxes on anything shipped to us from outside europe.

and i need to buy batteries and tanks as my twist does not want to work anymore and it is fully charged according to the charger. so any good European store that ships from europe would be great

cheers

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
The cheapest in Ireland is €18.50 at the moment from a vendor I can recommend and use. The Best Shop - Ireland And you can get 10% off with discount code "irishvape"

Awesome prices checked the online shop and its great will certainly take a good look as i am also interested in the Lavatube kit
Any good tanks that you can recommend from this shop

Awesome prices checked the online shop and its great will certainly take a good look as i am also interested in the Lavatube kit
Any good tanks that you can recommend from this shop

I don't think they do much in the way of tanks and they are out of stock on the Vivi Nova. A lot of people like the Ego vision though and they have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread