Best small clearo or fillerless carto out for 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cha0sthe0ry

Aug 6, 2012
Jacksonville, NC
I vape all fruit flavors now, and cant stand cartos. The cotton sucks for easy flavor changing, and too much throat hit. I like the IDEA of the tidy10 clearos that innokin makes. Bottom coil, small fluid amount, cool. BUT...I vape slightly thick fluid (50/50 pg/vg) and it seems to cause issues with those getting fluid fed to the atty fast enough or at all sometimes.

I also liked the vivi nova tank, but it was way too big. I get bored with fluids too quick. I just got a stardust v3 (interchangeable wick) today from a customer i traded with, but stardusts seem to leak a lot, and are still slightly large.

So that leaves me with a question: what would any of you suggest aht is around 1ml of fluid? I want to avoid an atty/tank system, unless someone knows of one that is not leaky and vapes smooth like a vivi nova does. I just ordered one or more of a vision extreme nano, phoenix bottom coils, and a pack of fluxomizers. Anyone know whether any of these are awesome/garbage? I am not a tinkerer, i want to find something small that works out of the box. Thanks.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Vivi mini? It's 2ml but smaller than the Nova and looks cool

Otherwise, I'll tell you the deal: clearomizers are the biggest money pit in the EC world. There is no QC. One box will be great, the next crap. One item great, the next leaky garbage with NO RETURNS. No consistency. I'd try the vivi mini--you can use the heads from the nova you bought. If it's too big-- the rest is hit or miss if you don't like cartos. If there was a "perfect" one it would be the go to for everyone.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=151_189&products_id=940

It's $10 total -- less than a box of leaky clearos--check it out.

I've had more cash ripped out of my wallet on clearo crap than I can count--just started the vivi 2.5 and the mini last week and I've spent 0$ all week. Nothing in the trash.

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Bottom coil ce3. It provides tons of vapor, great flavor and easy to clean. Only drawback is you have to syringe fill upside down but it's a small price to pay.

Gotvapes sells them as the Phoenix and altsmoke sells them as ce3's

Altsmoke is cheaper at $10 a box and there is a 10% off coupon when you register. its FIRSTORDER

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
CE3 all the way. I love these things. I went out and bought 3 boxes of 5. I can't say anything bad about them? I know they are used by a lot of people and the vapor and flavors are great. 10 bucks for a pack of 5 and I have been using the original one i got still since day one and it performs like the first day I got it.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've used all the ones mentioned here except the ce3 that fills upside down (sold as the phoenix). The best ones I've found are these:

510 Ultimate CE2 Clearomizer XL

With a little learning you can take these apart, clean them, change flavors etc all in a few minutes....they last forever too

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
I vape all fruit flavors now, and cant stand cartos. The cotton sucks for easy flavor changing, and too much throat hit. I like the IDEA of the tidy10 clearos that innokin makes. Bottom coil, small fluid amount, cool. BUT...I vape slightly thick fluid (50/50 pg/vg) and it seems to cause issues with those getting fluid fed to the atty fast enough or at all sometimes.

I also liked the vivi nova tank, but it was way too big. I get bored with fluids too quick. I just got a stardust v3 (interchangeable wick) today from a customer i traded with, but stardusts seem to leak a lot, and are still slightly large.

So that leaves me with a question: what would any of you suggest aht is around 1ml of fluid? I want to avoid an atty/tank system, unless someone knows of one that is not leaky and vapes smooth like a vivi nova does. I just ordered one or more of a vision extreme nano, phoenix bottom coils, and a pack of fluxomizers. Anyone know whether any of these are awesome/garbage? I am not a tinkerer, i want to find something small that works out of the box. Thanks.

Very limited experience but just got a Kanger KR 510 clearo. holds about 1 ml and very small. Probably not very durable but great vapor. They are cheap and easy to fill. Mouthpiece is also round and I have been told almost a perfect clone for a stink stick.
For loads of vapor the EGO CC T2 V2 from Kanger also does good. It holds 2.5ml so it is bigger but has a less tank like profile. Think it is bigger than the stardust. But haven't had one to compare.

Last edited:

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
The boge is a nice atty for dripping. Only tips I have is to know that these attys come with some flavorless juice in them when new. I guess its to keep the coil from rusting durring shipment and storage. This will give you an off taste when new for the first few vapes but goes away. Also you will need to drip in 3-4 drops for the first charge then just 2 for refill when it starts to taste a little burnt. Gurgling noise means your flooded. Oh ... depending on your battery choice you will need to make a choice in the resistance of the atty.

Vivi mini? It's 2ml but smaller than the Nova and looks cool.

GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml 2.4ohm [gv-MiniViViNova510-2.4ohm] - $10.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

It's $10 total -- less than a box of leaky clearos--check it out.

I've had more cash ripped out of my wallet on clearo crap than I can count--just started the vivi 2.5 and the mini last week and I've spent 0$ all week. Nothing in the trash.

I know the vivi products work, but they hit like the stardust clearos do. The hits on the micro clearomizers in my opinion is much smoother, no throat hit to speak of, and amazing flavor. I have now used the vision extreme nano as well, and it has that same smooth hit like the ce3 did. I just wish that the qc was better on the ce3. If not, then lets hope that the nano is better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread