What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
What are you ordering from other vendors that I do not carry?

I would like to know what I may be missing out on, or better put, what I am forcing you to buy from other vendors that I might be able to provide at a cheaper price.

I've grown somewhat over the last two months and I want to make sure I am putting the investment money in the right places :)

Please understand this is an informational request only. I want to know what direction I should or shouldn't go, this doesn't mean I will get every thing listed :(

Woody-GC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
SW Kansas
Eric since I started the DIY my own juices those are the only things I purchase elsewhere. You have the best selection of hardware around!! Seriously!! I am thinking of getting an atomizer tank, but only after they have done some perfecting and I know you will have them when they are dependable. I have been using your 2500 ohm atomizer and it taste better than the clearomizers, but I don't like the hassle of dripping.
:):)

Last edited:

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
I have pretty much migrated to Kanger T2s, ViVi, and Apollo, so you have me covered. I do still use a Who's Your Daddy Tank on one of my Provaris with a particular Cartomizer (MadVapes #3370) that you so not carry, but I've got a large supply of those Cartomizers (Bought 36 when the burnt taste/flooding issues were predominant and found one that worked good).

I've got a pretty good supply of what I use (8 T2s with two more on the way, 4 Apollo tanks, 3 ViVi's, and tons of replacement innards) and will just re-order from you as the stock diminishes.

I'll be purchasing another Gripper when you get them in, as I find myself using that in lieu of the V8s that I have.

Bottom line for me is, YOU got what I use, and will just keep watching for other possibilities as you get them.

Thanks for the inquiry though.

RodeoGeorge

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Batteries (Panasonic 18650 2250mAh IMR Hybrids) and approx. 50% of our juice consumption (180-200ml per month, split between two suppliers). Other than that, I get everything from you. The carts I get from you are a little more expensive than available elsewhere; but, since they last so long, the overall cost savings would be minimal. Call me stubborn but I simply prefer buying from you (you've earned it, trust me).

Very nice inquiry, thanks Eric.

Dave

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hey Eric! I think you're doing pretty darn good. I think you have a pretty good feel of the pulse of things, and frankly I can't even keep up with the cool new stuff you get! :blink: What I really like is that you don't just automatically jump on the latest craze just because it's the latest/newest thing, you go with things you think are a good product and that people might like. You let things get tested and the bugs worked out for the most part, and I like that, and I trust your judgement. For the most part, if you aint got it, I figure I don't need it, or don't want to go anywhere else. You always seem to really listen to your customer base, and are very willilng to at least check out folks requests. You just, as has been said time and time again, ROCK!!! I did mention the vmax, more I hear, the more I really want to get one, but holding out in hopes that it turns out to be a great seller for you, and that you decide to carry other than just stainless. I also remember, some folks (including me) were interested in a larger capacity version of the awesome CE3s. I also see a lot of really cool drip tips out there, and you keep expanding in that area, so I would like to see that area continue to grow (especially some more choices for the go-go). Oh, and one last thing (just to sound like a nag) :D I've tried popcorn juice from several other places, but none that are even near as good as yours! ....keep looking all the time to see if you've decided to do it again.
thanks, taterbugg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Batteries (Panasonic 18650 2250mAh IMR Hybrids) and approx. 50% of our juice consumption (180-200ml per month, split between two suppliers). Other than that, I get everything from you. The carts I get from you are a little more expensive than available elsewhere; but, since they last so long, the overall cost savings would be minimal. Call me stubborn but I simply prefer buying from you (you've earned it, trust me).

Very nice inquiry, thanks Eric.

Dave

do you mean this?:

Panasonic CGR18650CH 2250mah battery

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
as soon as you asked silly... :)

You ROCK, Eric - thanks (and I know I'm not the only person pleased with this development).

I'll be placing an order next week after things settle a bit here. More juice and (now) some BATTERIES too! :D

See you then.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Basically, pyrex/glass tanks, cartos for my tanks, and e-liquid is the only things I tend to get elsewhere anymore. And to be completely honest, I ordered the 3ohm SmokTech single coil tank cartos you carry and they're working pretty good. You are the ONLY vendor I go to try out clearomizers and the T2 and CE3 have become the standards to which all others are measured, but I do like to try the others you get.

If you started carrying a variety of other quality SS 510 XL cartos from different manufacturers, I'd be all over those as well. I liked the Boge until the recent issues with taste, and I like the SmokTechs, but they have their issues as well. The Segelei cartos for their tanks look quite promising and I'm sure there are other manufactures that are trying to do some innovation with cartos as well.

To sum it up, you are the one stop shop for clearos, and it would be cool if you had that same variety for cartos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread