Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Calling all lovers of artistic, bejeweled, pretty, gorgeous, embossed, colorful, engraved, decorated, or otherwise just plain awesome ecigs and APV'S!!! Stun and awe us with your pretty stuff!

I'll start by showing one of my older pics :).

2h4vyas.jpg

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Ok. This is probably my most girly stuff. The 2 Volts laying on the napkin are not both purple. The one on the right is actually a reddish-pink. It's called raspberry.

girlieSmall.jpg SRsmall.jpg
How do I make these bigger?

I've bought stickers to decorate, but never gotten around to actually using them. I'm so noncommittal. For good reason. I'm not very artistic at all. I'm afraid I'll just make a mess and just end up ruining the finishes that I already have!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I was at ENS this morning, and they had a pretty red Joye eCab starter kit is the show case. It's kinda like an eGo-C, but uses replacible 10440 batteries. Looked like it would be a nice unit for an evening out on the town. The fit & finish looked very good. It's not 510 however, I guess that you can only use it as it comes.

index.php

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    How do I make these bigger?

Hey Dancing! To upload larger pics, use an image hosting site, there are several. I use TinyPic.

Go to TinyPic. Resize to 'Website' for medium or 'Message Board' fof large / Browse and Upload Pic / copy IMG code /paste IMG code in your forum post where you need it.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    yes she does.
    i saw your picture and had to check that she still smoked!
    if they sold bedazzled packs of misty 120s she'd pay an extra $5/pack for them...

lol! I used to buy my cigarettes based on the prettiness of the box! I really don't think you will have a hard time convincing her. There are so many girly ecigs now!

j7zxwj.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Colorful!

One of my gal-pals who I introduced to the forum has her eye on one of those mods from ejuicemonkeys with the dragon etched on the sides.

I think there is a huge niche market for some "dressed up" vaping stuff, even really loud stuff. :)

I saw a youtube video where the guy had what looked to be a 1-1/2 foot long crazy pipe drip tippy thing coming out of the top of his PV......very artful.

I thought I would be a "stealth" vaporer, but as it turns out, I think I want loud, proud and in your face (and my personality is nothing like that at all in real life LOL).

dragonbone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    stop having so many nice looking pv's!
    how much $ have you sunk into them?

LOL!!! Stop?? No. That is the whole point of this thread.
    Ummm... I try not to focus too much on your second point :p. But I am guessing that it's a whole lot less than the people who collect 15 GG's or other extremely expensive APV's.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
    Oh No! She's doing it again! Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen......envy...........
    LOL

Calling all lovers of artistic, bejeweled, pretty, gorgeous, embossed, colorful, engraved, decorated, or otherwise just plain awesome ecigs and APV'S!!! Stun and awe us with your pretty stuff!

I'll start by showing one of my older pics :).

2h4vyas.jpg

Reactions: BLKDOLL

dragonbone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    Colorful!

One of my gal-pals who I introduced to the forum has her eye on one of those mods from ejuicemonkeys with the dragon etched on the sides.

I think there is a huge niche market for some "dressed up" vaping stuff, even really loud stuff. :)

I saw a youtube video where the guy had what looked to be a 1-1/2 foot long crazy pipe drip tippy thing coming out of the top of his PV......very artful.

I thought I would be a "stealth" vaporer, but as it turns out, I think I want loud, proud and in your face (and my personality is nothing like that at all in real life LOL).
    Well... show us your loud and proud!

Is this one you are talking about?
    2qb65iu.jpg

Wabbeln

Moved On
    May 3, 2012
    lol! I used to buy my cigarettes based on the prettiness of the box! I really don't think you will have a hard time convincing her. There are so many girly ecigs now!

j7zxwj.jpg

I've been looking at the engraved ego batts from health cabin, but every time I order, I delete them from my cart to reduce cost. :lol:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    I've been looking at the engraved ego batts from health cabin, but every time I order, I delete them from my cart to reduce cost. :lol:

Lol, oh stop being so.... thrifty, and live a little! Besides they feel so awesome!

P.S. Not sure if I should mention.... but your hair is sticking up!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    SRsmall.jpg
    girlieSmall.jpg

There, that's more like it! But, I still think there should be some way to resize pics with the BB code. I know how to with html, not that it does any good HERE.

My stuff doesn't very girly compared to yours though. And, this is my most girly stuff. I'm a girly failure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread