Blu ecig TV commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
No longer need a tv with internet :) Havent seen them ... And to be fair, their product works, just not that good lol. They would be fine if they cost around 2.00 per ... Compared to 5.99 - 8.99 here in NC. Probably still slim profits though. Hardly no th etc .. .I wasted about 40.00 on logic disposables. I would have never known about ecigs if it werent for them though.

Last edited:

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Seen it, I just worry that a mediocre product could turn people off. Apart from that I'm well aware that's where alot of people got their start.

Right, many started with Blu. Some went back to smoking, some sought out a more robust ecig, and some stayed with Blu and are happy. Same can be said of just about any mini ecig.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Yes, I have seen it. It looks pretty cheaply done, and I even commented on that to a friend who was here when we saw it. Just doesn't seem as well done as it could have been, but it does get the message across.

I think it is a good thing overall. If it can be on TV as a positive thing, more people will also see it as a positive thing. YAY for big tobacco paying out for it!

ETA: I think it is the music on the background that we just didn't like.

Last edited:

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
I've never seen the commercial or the product, either. I've heard about it, here on ECF. I see & have used the NJoys & I've seen the Fin sold around here. I guess I a) don't get out much & b) don't watch a lot of TV. I have eGo's, Kgo's, ePowers, a lavatube & a Provari. I guess you've figured where I spend my time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread