Reo Grand Battery - Flat Top or Button Top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
Button tops are best. Being a mechanical mod, you don't have to push the button down as hard/far to fire the atty. I have used flat tops, but find them a hassle. If I use that battery, I put a small earth magnet on top (about the size of a button)

I do know the manufacturer recommends button tops.

Hope this helps!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
mini and grand aren't even comparable imho
i hated my mini. 14500s suck. i've never used a mod with a 14500 i was satisfied with.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D (We need a "rain on the parade" emoticon.) If nothing else, it will give me a chance to use a bottom feeder and see if I like the whole concept. On the other hand, I think there are plenty of people who use and like their mini's.

Reactions: bruscifer

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D (We need a "rain on the parade" emoticon.) If nothing else, it will give me a chance to use a bottom feeder and see if I like the whole concept. On the other hand, I think there are plenty of people who use and like their mini's.

I have used the recommended batteries on my Mini and slapped on a L.R. 306. It vaped as good as any other REO. The downfall is the battery life. I find about 4 hours till I change it out. The Mini is perfect for running out and about for awhile. The size is great!

I have a lot of REO's, 52 to be exact. I have always included a Mini when going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread