Is Bobas bounty really all that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerdudejl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
ma
I just want to say that I ordered a bottle of Gorilla and Boba's after hearing people rave about these juices... what can be great about a couple of cool named juices... hmmm so i figured id give it a try. Customer service: EXCELLENT, shipping time: EPIC! Actual juice tasting good? NOPE... Good is an understatement of how AMAZING these juices are! I honestly couldnt see what all the hype was about... now I know! I honestly was fine with my normal generic tasting juices, I didnt realize how MUCH flavor I was missing out on, I mean these havent even steeped yet and theyre DELICOUS. the bobas has this awesome graham cracker base note that I can pick out so far, (you guys need to make a smores flavor!) but I cant really get the exact flavor down because the flavor seems to change so often and no better or worse just a nice pleasant change. and the Gorilla Juice... I cant put this down! all I have wanted since is banana nut bread, it tastes SOO close to it! I honestly cannot beleive the amount of flavor im getting! even my non smoking/vaping girlfriend tried a little and was floored by the flavor, and the people in the office around me love the scent of it during work. I'd love to give you guys a 10/10 score but this one deffinitely goes to 11!

P.S. the juice is a wee bit too thick for my cartos (no complaints here though, I HATE PG and LOVE thick juices now) but what do you guys recommend for the sacred bobas bounty carto/clearo wise, im not an atty guy because im always on the go!

"may the vapor be with you"

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yeah, they're awesome juices :) I just restocked, opened up the package about an hour ago

I find that they do work pretty well in a carto tank, I punch two good-sized holes in the carto for those. Just make sure the carto is fully saturated on the first fill and you shouldn't have any troubles. Another good option for all-day vaping with those is a bottom-feeder device like a Reo, then you can get the clean atty taste without having to drip constantly ;-)

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
Man, I had no idea that stuff was so cheap. I figured with about every other person on here vaping it, AVE would've jacked up the price. I'm gonna try some now too.
Oh, I use mini sub tanks on my Provari and they WILL NOT come off unless you REALLY want 'em to. So get you some good ole' Boge 3.0s and pop some holes in 'em, shove 'em in a mini sub and vape all day and not have to worry about constant refilling, leaking and/or funky taste(CE2s).

bikerdudejl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
ma
Man, I had no idea that stuff was so cheap. I figured with about every other person on here vaping it, AVE would've jacked up the price. I'm gonna try some now too.
Oh, I use mini sub tanks on my Provari and they WILL NOT come off unless you REALLY want 'em to. So get you some good ole' Boge 3.0s and pop some holes in 'em, shove 'em in a mini sub and vape all day and not have to worry about constant refilling, leaking and/or funky taste(CE2s).

Right?! Boges are the way to go bud. I have tried a TON of cartos and they all seem to either flood after too many fills or clog after the second fill, I had one brand that no matter how saturated they were the things still tasted BURNT! It was terrible! I just ordered my first tank to see how I like it. And ya their prices are pretty good! Theyre one of the most reasonably priced vendors Ive seen! even their Boge SR carts were decently priced, they were like 5 bucks a pack if you bought 3 or more! way to go AVE, I cant go back to that generic Made in china eliquid now!!!!

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
About half of my vaping is DIY juices for variety. The other half is Boba's.

There's always 100ml of Boba's in my arsenal.

Lately I've been using a modded CE3 for vaping my Boba's. It is far and away the best vape I've ever had. Sitting here typing this while vaping that same CE3 that has had so far 2/3rds of a 100ml bottle vaped through it!

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Something I've tried recently that's worked very well is punching 4 holes in my cartos. I use the COV punch and punch 2 holes at the bottom and 2 at the top of the carto. They are staggered, 90 degrees from one another. Rather than the full 2 turns with the screw after piercing the carto, I go a full turn so it doesn't flood. Keeps the carto so nice and wet, every draw is like the first of a freshly filled carto.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
About half of my vaping is DIY juices for variety. The other half is Boba's.

There's always 100ml of Boba's in my arsenal.

Lately I've been using a modded CE3 for vaping my Boba's. It is far and away the best vape I've ever had. Sitting here typing this while vaping that same CE3 that has had so far 2/3rds of a 100ml bottle vaped through it!

I couldn't get the CE3 (phoenix from gotvapes) to wick Boba's :confused:

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Bottom coil. What do you mean "getting into the tube"?

Actually, I meant getting it into the syringe. I think I need to get a bigger needle to fill the syringe and then switch back to fill the tube. Once I get the syringe filled, it's easy to fill the clearomizer, but filling the syringe takes a while.

Last edited:

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
Actually, I meant getting it into the syringe. I think I need to get a bigger needle to fill the syringe and then switch back to fill the tube. Once I get the syringe filled, it's easy to fill the clearomizer, but filling the syringe takes a while.

Take the plunger out of the tube and fill it from the rear, put the plunger back in and squirt away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread