An ALPHA Graduation - The GotVapes AMiGo VV Mini eGo Pass Through 3.0-4.8 - Say Hello To Your New Lil' Vapin' Friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
amigominipassthrough.png

amigominipassthrough_1.png

amigominipassthrough_2.png

amigominipassthrough_3.png

[h=3]GotVapes AMiGo VV Mini eGo Pass Through 3.0-4.8 - Stainless[/h][h=3]$17.95[/h]Introducing...
The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through

This product is simply gorgeous let alone functional. Rounded bullet base and a 48 inch USB cord and accepts all eGo threading as well as standard 510! We were so impressed we thought about bypassing ALPHA for this product but to be safe we will run it through our fine ALPHA posse first. OKAY! Its now ALPHA APPROVED! By an overwhelming consensus of our ALPHA testing group this product has been stamped APPROVED : )

ALPHA group members got the privilege of naming the first ALPHA product to graduate to main line product categories, available for everyone to purchase, so...SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE VAPING FRIEND - The GotVapes AMiGo VV eGo Mini Pass Through. Many thanks to ALL GotVapes ALPHA members.

• Nice finish, has good heft and the rounded base makes it pleasant to hold in your hand and vape. 4 presses of the button takes you from 3.0 (blue) to 3.6 (purple) to 4.2 (red) then to 4.8 (green). Another 4 presses after that turns the unit off.
  • In testing it was recommended to use a 2.0amp wall adapter plug and/or a 2.0amp DC-to-USB car adapter plug for your car. Many also had no problems using it on their computer's USB port but make sure it is a powered port. If you experience flaky operation it could be due to not enough power.

Remember, this is NOT a battery, simply a pass-through...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Meekrat is actually good name...I wasnt thinking of long tail lil fella connection but its actually in the name in the M (why I capped certain parts of the AMiGo name...I think we seriously need to slap our own backs for our creativity around here...

(go back to the product description on the page briar)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Meekrat is actually good name...I wasnt thinking of long tail lil fella connection but its actually in the name in the M (why I capped certain parts of the AMiGo name...I think we seriously need to slap our own backs for our creativity around here...

:laugh: :laugh: Danno, it's a meerkat, not a meekrat ;)

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Woo-hoo!!!!! Thanks, Danno - you are the greatest! :D
And the Alpha crowd rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread