Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Hello Folks,

Well I had one of the heads from my pack of five Kanger T2s go out on me finally. As so I want to try my hand at replacing the Wick and Coil on this head once I can order the bits and bobs to replace the whole thing. I will also be ordering some replacement heads for 99 cents somewhere; forget where at the moment.

My question is does anyone know of a link where someone does replace the wick and twist their own coil on YouTube? I could swear I saw a video as such but for the life of me when I search for said video I cannot locate.

Pretty much all five of the heads that came with the pack have been on full-duty rotation on four of the devices for the past three weeks. The one head that is starting to fail - it just doesn't lite up like it use to and is really slow to not working at all.

Also if anyone could point me to a forum posting I would be grateful for that as well.

Thanks in advance!

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Is this is Spanish, or some other Latin derived language? And is there no sound either?

Once you get down to it, it looks like a snap really.

The wire in the middle that goes through that white Bit of plastic connects to the Positive Center Post? I like how they triple-up that wick. And I can only assume that is Cotton and not some Fiberglass material?!

Last edited:

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
My question is does anyone know of a link where someone does replace the wick and twist their own coil on YouTube? I could swear I saw a video as such but for the life of me when I search for said video I cannot locate.
Is this is Spanish, or some other Latin derived language? And is there no sound either?
Well now, You didn't ask for Sound aaannnnd English. :D
I suppose you could use either, should work same, only remember cotton (depending which type you use) may swell a little, give it some room in the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread