Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys.

So - this is something i have been working on myself for some time now, and i thought it was time to show it off.

But before i do so i want you all to know the following:

1) I will not discuss the technology here - yet.
2) The video preview is for you guys - i just made it, and its only to show you that this technology exists, and hear your initial reaction on it.
3) We might never produce it, - and i am not promising anything; having said that, i DO hope we produce it, and i think this is what the e-smoking world needs right now.

So, im pretty excited about it - and i _really_ hope you guys will be too.

The video is a bit boring, and im in the process of converting and uploading it now, so it will be an hour'ish before it comes up.

Until then, i can tell you what its about:

Me, smoking nonstop, for 20 minutes, on one filter - in the Baby J, with _perfect_ taste, and _perfect_ vapor on each hit, - and when i stop, its not done - i am though.. ( couldnt take anymore )...

For those of you that are cart-smokers, I trust you will see the improvement - a normal cart has to be smoked not too fast, or too harsh or it dries out too quickly - furthermore, the taste is not the best in the world - and it wont last a third as long as this one (if even that).

For drippers: You all know dripping tastest the best, but at the same time, 2-3 drops is equivalent of 6-12 good hits, if that - and then you have to redrip.

So, I hope you like it!

The video is in 3 parts due to Youtube limitations, and i apologize for the wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuam619SOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aMYJZ2MRg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXG4B0Zb6Zw

-/Mik

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
so its a complete new cart or just a different mouthpiece involved ?
soory, but until i see the vid i have to ask questions. not that you begin to think we were not excited on the thing you have done ;)

Its a completely new cart, based on existing design with a new mindset and technology in it. ;)

In other words, it will be standard - and require standard atomizers in the external dimensions.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Mik why is it Janty keeps saying coming soon???? Why not wait an hour to post the thread and the video at the same time?? Do you just live for the hype factor?

Well, its quite simple: we decided to be open about development processes.

This way we can get the input from users of the JantyUSA forum, and see what they think - in this case, yes i could have waited one hour to create this thread.. but why sit and stare at my screen for 1 hour, if i can speak to Kelemvor and other interested users meanwhile. I think they, - as I, find it cosy and down-to-earth to be honest.

/Mik

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Thanks for the update of delay in a janty release. It was expected though.

Eh?

This is not a "Janty Release". This is merely a preview of something. I also stated that this might never be produced. This is what we said we would do, inform and tell about new stuff. So theres a delay on the video to arrive due to me being a newbie at youtube publishing. Big deal.

It comes when it comes. If you dont like that, go read something else. Im sure theres alot of stuff out there thats more fascinating than trying to bash me with no real reason - and i would appreciate it ( and im sure others would too ) if you could keep your misdirected anger out of this thread.

If you cant wait for it, or have any problems with me posting this thread and then having trouble with an upload, then feel free to PM Ludo about it. But please refrain from posting anymore about the subject of me being late with the video, or how you perceive this thread.

Thats not the purpose of it, and i hope you can respect that.

Last edited:

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Hey guys.

So - this is something i have been working on myself for some time now, and i thought it was time to show it off.

-/Mik

A much needed improvement to e-cigs. I really hope this one works out well and you're able to produce it. The threads are replete with cart mods- but a reengineering or rethinking of the cart on the manufacturer end will be a welcome development.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
A much needed improvement to e-cigs. I really hope this one works out well and you're able to produce it. The threads are replete with cart mods- but a reengineering or rethinking of the cart on the manufacturer end will be a welcome development.

Thats the spirit! =)

I think this filter - if it ends up as a production unit will actually be a step forward, as it incorporates a bit of everything.

But lets see, there is probably a long way to go yet - but i will be testing this out over the next few days and updating the thread as i go along. I mean should i end up having massive problems i will also tell you guys - so we will see what happens, but so far its working real good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread