Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I got some too and the word gets around!
I love mine!

Have you tried any yet?
Enjoy yours!

Yeah I tried them all...the extrcted tobaccos are deff very different from any extracted tobaccos that I've tried. Letting them steep before doing the review. The Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino is delicious...might be the best cappuccino vape I ever had.

melissafara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Nisswa, MN
Yeah I tried them all...the extrcted tobaccos are deff very different from any extracted tobaccos that I've tried. Letting them steep before doing the review. The Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino is delicious...might be the best cappuccino vape I ever had.

Put a little on your finger and taste it.
The stuff is so good, if you do get it on you, you'll want to like you fingers!!

Also, try it, and the other at high and low voltage. Some are better high. But I do like them hot!
Seem like different notes come out at the different voltages. I did not know that till I tried this juice.

And her fruits are great on my horz carts. Had no idea what I was gonna use them on, now I now.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
All I heard from the Eshots owner is it will be the end of the month...I'll ask again and let ya'll know.

End of august or september? If it's september then you're really teasing us a lot ! Been vaping on the Phoenix for 36 hours now, this thing is really just what I was looking for.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
End of august or september? If it's september then you're really teasing us a lot ! Been vaping on the Phoenix for 36 hours now, this thing is really just what I was looking for.

I'm pretty sure he said the end of Aug...which is today lol. Hard to beat the Phoenix specially for the price.

mk73mhz

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 18, 2010
Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread