Status
Not open for further replies.

NonStOp_

Moved On
Aug 31, 2012
Israel
Hello :) !
sorry for my bad english ...

so i bought 2 ego-c cig's 1 of them worked fine but the other 1 have a problem on the battery.
when im clicking on the button the blue light is flickering 10 times even if im clicking 1 time.
i tried to lock the battery by clicking 5 times on the button it dosent worked, i tryed to charge the battery and it dosent help.
the other battery works fine.
what can i do ?

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
Sounds like it's borked. My solution is to contact the vendor for a return.

If they do returns, inform them that you will no long be purchasing their products. Check verified vendor lists in these forums and find one that will stand behind their products.

I'm unsure about the import/laws in your region regarding Ecigs. Hopefully someone else who lives there can help you out more than me.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
Pull up on the post with a very tiny flat blade screwdriver. Be gentle. Also pull up on the center post of the charger. It sounds like it isn't getting a new charge from the charger.

the battery was like 2 hours on the charger, and when im trying to charge it again the charger led is green and the battery led isnt working.

VTAK8K

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Pull up on the post with a very tiny flat blade screwdriver. Be gentle. Also pull up on the center post of the charger. It sounds like it isn't getting a new charge from the charger.

This is the answer, I've had the same problem with a few eGo batts. Be careful how hard you tighten the battery to the charger and atomizers.

Boosted

Moved On
Sep 1, 2012
Canada
This is a scenario that can occur with the center post of the battery being pushed down to far from over threading parts to it, it would not however cause the battery to flash 10 times like the OP has said.

Remember to only make the connection when threading parts onto batteries, never wrench them down, that being said I still do not believe this is the OP's issue. Give it a try though, and if propping the center post up a bit doesn't do it, then new battery time, as it is a dud.

This is the answer, I've had the same problem with a few eGo batts. Be careful how hard you tighten the battery to the charger and atomizers.

VTAK8K

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
so i need to leave a space between the automizer to the battery?
or i need to screw it to the end?

Just screw it on until it snugs, don't gorilla it on there. I did the same thing when I was new. As for fixing it, just take a pin or a thumbtack and stick it in the top of an open battery and lightly pry up the center post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread