Volt and Ohm Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

It Must Feed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kingwood, TX
I don't know if any of my fellow newbs have seen this yet, but it really helped me out with my new eGo Twist!

Any Vets have anything to say about vaping outside of the green?

Edit: I tried to hyperlink the picture to the site, but it either didn't work or I don't know how, so here it is: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png

Attachments

• Vaping Power Chart.jpg
    Vaping Power Chart.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 821
Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

It Must Feed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Kingwood, TX
You're changing the wattage by changing either the ohms or the volts. Different combinations equal different watts. It's the equation V2/R
Yeah, I'm still confused about the wattage thing... can only adjust ohms and volts with cartos and the Provari. How do you adjust wattage?

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
All of the wattage charts that I've seen leave much to be desired
To begin with there are just too many holes in them
Has me reaching for a calculator every time
Which defeats the whole purpose of a chart
Thats why I made my own Excel chart
Its color coded too, and you can adjust the green range by entering an upper and lower limit
When I want something done right I often have to do it myself
Just Sayin'

DarklyNoon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
I prefer 5.5 - 6.5W for some reason. Too much more than that and I can't stand the TH. Right now I am vaping at 4.2W on a 2.8 ohm Vivi Mini. That puts me at 6.3W. I tried to crank it up to 4.4V and the TH killed me. That is why I love my Twist. Dial it in and vape away.

I always find it takes a few vapes to acclimate if I haven't vaped for a bit. With that said it seems I like to sit closer to 8 Watts. However if I start ripping away first thing in the morning the th can be a bit rough until my throat acclimates, then it's on all day long lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread