Any vape shops in the Cincinnati area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
There are 3 different vendors and as I was pressed for time I could only check out 1. The lines nowadays are ridiculous and since there was only person at the counter and literally about 1000 people walking around it took30 mins or more to get some info. The vendor only carried Dekang ejuice but had about 25 different flavours. Was out of the 18mg for a lot of them so I decided to only pick up 1 bc I didn't want the24mg conc. carried a lot of different devices ranging from VV- to the 510 ecig. Not bad selection but I would rather go to a brick and mortar shop and spend more time with some feedback.i will be back out there in a few weeks and I'll let u know how the other vendors are. Hope this helps a little bit.

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
I live here in a columbus. if you don't mind the hour and a half drive, the new altsmoke store is great. the guy that runs it is very nice and knowledgeable and he'll have you try all of the high caliber juices if you go in there.

I will check it out as I am heading to cubs next week. There is also aNother one out there ..,, Buckeye Vapors
im always willing to try some new ejuice :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread