Best bang for the buck and more realistic e cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
I just got my njoy Pro, I don't like it all that much. I have'nt ordered any juices for it yet and the battery goes dead 3 times a day. I am really just looking for the best bang for the buck. Spending up to $50- $100.

Is there an e cig that is more realistic. I smoke regular cigs for about 5 minutes at 1 pack a day. The Npro I am smoking it about 6 times a day at about 1 minute per time. I want something that gets about as close as I can get to a direct replacement even if it means just ordering a brand new kit. I want to smoke my e cig for 5 mins 20 times a day and produce good vapor. Is this possible, if so what kit should I look at? I also want something easy to refill with liquid low matinence.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I just got my njoy Pro, I don't like it all that much. I have'nt ordered any juices for it yet and the battery goes dead 3 times a day. I am really just looking for the best bang for the buck. Spending up to $50- $100.

Is there an e cig that is more realistic. I smoke regular cigs for about 5 minutes at 1 pack a day. The Npro I am smoking it about 6 times a day at about 1 minute per time. I want something that gets about as close as I can get to a direct replacement even if it means just ordering a brand new kit. I want to smoke my e cig for 5 mins 20 times a day and produce good vapor. Is this possible, if so what kit should I look at? I also want something easy to refill with liquid low matinence.

Here is what i recommend:

Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

1 x M401/2 starter kit
1 x USB Passthrough
10 x Atomisers
100ml to 260ml of e-liquid (recommended flavor: Marlboro)
10-20 blank carts
2 -4 Manual Batts (either M401 or M402 size)

You should be ok for a while. When you are at a place with loud noises, change to your manual batts. The USB Passthrough is a great piece so don't forget this in your order no matter what. Atomisers are only $6 a piece when ordering 10pcs. The liquid amount you wish to order is your choice. 260ml is currently going for only $66 so you can decide if you wanna stock up.

Hope this helps. :)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
There are many Mods out there that vape at either 3.7 and/or 5 and 6v that will fill the bill..

Search the posts on here for what you think you'd want. A biigger battery is essential for more time between charges. Id stay with batteries that can are cheaper like the 14500 and 18650 that will give all day vaping.

I started with a 510 and quickly found that it wasnt going to do it for me.

Check out the little chuck or Big Chuck at
thagbuilt.com

Puresmoker.com for the Protege and Prodigy

The GLV from greatlakesvapor.com

The VP2 at vaprlife.com

The Super T

The GG
and others..

You'll be glad you did! :)

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
What's good about the usb pass through Do I need it? Does the battery the kit comes with manual or automatic? Are these ataomizers going to last just about the same as any other ones? I'd like to keep cost low but get the best bang for the buck. Also ataomizers came up as $8 for 10 not $6.

The USB passthrough is for when you are sitting at your computer, it will replace the battery and give you all the power you need...

Jherek

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Missouri
What's good about the usb pass through Do I need it? Does the battery the kit comes with manual or automatic? Are these ataomizers going to last just about the same as any other ones? I'd like to keep cost low but get the best bang for the buck. Also ataomizers came up as $8 for 10 not $6.

The USB passthrough allows you to vape without batteries. You just plug it into the USB port on a computer and vape away! They're very handy, if you vape a lot and if you are at the computer for a long time during the day.

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
Lowkick,

When you write that you want an e-cig that is more realistic, do you mean that it has the look and feel of an analog cigarette, or one that gives a vaping sensation that is similar to a real smoke?

IN terms of how much time I spend smoking 1 pack a day 5 mins a cig and lots of vapor. Most importantly I want it to be most realistic in smoking 1 pack at 5 mins a day after that vapor. If My e cig i had would work with some modification and is easy to fill and could do that with buying extra parts i'd be all for it.

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Check out the Dragon M401 starter kit for $59 at Truesmoker.com on the vendors page. You might like that. We started with the SmokeStick in July and it's worked great but now we want to move to something a little better and a lot more stylish. I'm going with the Dragon and wife has ordered Truesmoker's Phoenix.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Well in the meantime, you can refill your own carts, buy a usb passthrough for your npro, or buy extra batteries for it. I take 5 to 10 min smoke breaks all through the day, and two batts last me an 8 hour shift, the first batt usually goes dead after lunch sometime. you can also drip smoke, where you drop no more than two drops of liquid directly on the atomizer bridge. You've got a decent e-cig there. Something else that will vastly help vapor production is blocking off one of the holes in the atomizer. Look between your batt and atty, you'll see two small openings where they meet, stick your finger over one, and see if you like the drag better.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
I started with the auto battery M401s and liked them except for the sensitivity to loud sounds and vibrations. I switched to manual M401s (litecig or truesmoker) and like them much better for convenience and vapor. I'm about 3 months into vaping now and don't really have much experience with other models though so check other users feedback as well.

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
If there anyway I can fill mine up with liquid to last me all through the day? If it's just the cost of liquid thats holding me back because all I have now are cartidges then by all means I will probably just buy liquid and a usb battery thingy. I already have two batteries. It seems like the cartidges only last me the amount of 3 cigs in time if that. Would a manual battery change that?

Jherek

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Missouri
The 401, which has been recommended by two other posters, is a fine e-cig. Also, quite good, and relatively portable, are the DSE 901 and the Joye 510. The 901 and 510 are probably the two most popular e-cigs, and are both just a bit longer than a regular 100 size analog. The 510 produces more vapor than the 901, but it is more expensive and the vapor is harsher, also it ruins subtle flavors (if you like that sort of thing). Both the 901 and 510 have manual batteries available. Any of these three: 901, 401 or 510, are fine e-cigs and you can't go too far wrong with them.

About purchase - if you're wanting to go for a large order (120 bucks or so +) to get set up for a good while, I'd recommend ordering direct from China from heavensgifts.com or healthcabin.net to make your dollars stretch the furthest (make sure, though, to pick EMS 6-10 day shipping - about 20 bucks or so).

If, though, you want to make a small order to ensure you like the model you choose, there are a variety of fine US resellers: cignot, ecigsupply, rockymountain vapor, etc.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I started vaping with a Npro but that didn't last long. Everybody was saying get a 510. It worked great. The only draw back is the battery staying charged. I thought when I first got my Npro all I could use was cartridges. I soon found out it was cheaper and better to refill them yourself or just drip which is what I do with no filler in my cartridge.The 510 looks and feels more like a cigarette.

I now use a Little Chuck at home. You will never believe how much more vapor and throat hit you will get. It is a little heavy and big and after getting use to it the 510 feels like a needle in my hand. I still use the 510 USB sometimes.

I like the Little Chuck so much I am going to order another one.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Ya so thats why I'm just wondering can i load it up with a bunch of liquid and be set for a day. like 1-2 refills with liquid a day?

No. Aside from a couple of modders on this site that have found a way to auto refill their carts, there is no such thing as an all day cartridge. What you can do is keep all the plugs that came on your carts, fill up however many you need for the day, and take them with you. I personally don't care to carry that much stuff, so I have a little 4ml bottle I got at walgreens that I fill up with e-liquid, and then top my cartridge off as I go.

I carry everything I need for my Npro in an altoids tin with a little padding in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread