• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vaper from Malta

Status
Not open for further replies.

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
Hi to all

I am from Malta started vaping 26 days ago after a clash with the analogs and stopped 26 days ago and already feel much better.

i am using Ego-T type A and find it amazingly good now i have bought some Clearomizers to take the atty away as i dont like it much and got also some eliquid from Gotvapes.

Today i bought some Eliquids from MT Baker Vapor at a really good price.

the only problem i find is that shipping takes ages to arrive and would love to have some info on some european postage from USA example how long does it normally take.

cheers
Happy vaping to all

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hi to all

I am from Malta started vaping 26 days ago after a clash with the analogs and stopped 26 days ago and already feel much better.

i am using Ego-T type A and find it amazingly good now i have bought some Clearomizers to take the atty away as i dont like it much and got also some eliquid from Gotvapes.

the only problem i find is that shipping takes ages to arrive and would love to have some info on some european postage from USA example how long does it normally take.

cheers
Happy Vaping to all

From UK to Malta is usually 2 to 3 days. There are two suppliers in Malta that I know of but I think their range of products might be limited.

Best wishes

John

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
From UK to Malta is usually 2 to 3 days. There are two suppliers in Malta that I know of but I think their range of products might be limited.

Best wishes

John

Thanks John much appreciated and will check out flavourart uk also.

if you want and have time you can pm me with some good suppliers from the UK.

cheers

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hi to all

cheers
Happy Vaping to all

Well come to siehbi ... Hsibt LI wahdi ... Hope to talk later.. C u around

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I'm usually seen loafing around the center in mgarr...whenever you're free let me know.

so what are you vaping on these days?

Well it's been a bit of a roller coaster with vaping ...I have been changing a lot but now I have settled on the Vmax SS with a phienox re-biuldible with it " i like it" and now I am on a list for a Genesis ... So soon will try that one...

You?

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Well i did the EgoC/T for several months. then I went to vapefest and got lots of toys. I love my VV Gripper, my Lavatube is my secondary. I have a couple of 14500 mods and a no name 18650 mod all in stainless for work and general carry...and a little black box 14500 as my "when all else fails"...lol oh and a few 510 cigs for keeping things low key...

soon to have some nice pipes, and I'll be trying a few more accessories soon like different tanks and tips and what not...

I'm loving the boge cartos in a prive tank, I think i'll be to lazy for a rebuildable, with the exception maybe a slim one that works well on a pipe ;)

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Well i did the EgoC/T for several months. then I went to vapefest and got lots of toys. I love my VV Gripper, my Lavatube is my secondary. I have a couple of 14500 mods and a no name 18650 mod all in stainless for work and general carry...and a little black box 14500 as my "when all else fails"...lol oh and a few 510 cigs for keeping things low key...

soon to have some nice pipes, and I'll be trying a few more accessories soon like different tanks and tips and what not...

I'm loving the boge cartos in a prive tank, I think i'll be to lazy for a rebuildable, with the exception maybe a slim one that works well on a pipe ;)

Vapefest wow that's great :) and I heard the vv6 fits nice in your hand... Me to , got some toys coming , hopefully this week...I'm like a child waiting lol.... Received the vivi nova tank and it's very very good for a tank " cheap too" and the smoktech DCT mini looks great on the itaste battery :2cool: ... Well happy vaping and hope we meet soon.

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
Vapefest wow that's great :) and I heard the vv6 fits nice in your hand... Me to , got some toys coming , hopefully this week...I'm like a child waiting lol.... Received the vivi nova tank and it's very very good for a tank " cheap too" and the smoktech DCT mini looks great on the itaste battery :2cool: ... Well happy vaping and hope we meet soon.

At the moment i am setup as follows

vaping at home woth my Lavatube VX with mini vivi nova and viv nova tanks (soon will be getting the prive tank by Kir Fanis)
when i go out i use my ego Twist with same tank or CE3 bottom coils.

i am also thinking of getting myself a GGTS and a Mini Provari maybe with some Odysseus Tank.

i currently vape Eliquids i dont do any DIY i buy them ready made from houseofliquid whihc for me is the best vape i ever had.

cheers
Rob

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I love the vivi nova ... They are great for the price.... Provari is a great mod to use but I will go for the zmax which will be hitting like the darwin..better :))... And the odysseus ..well all I heard is great stuff on it... I personally will go for a Z atty pro with provari or Vmax / Zmax..

About jiuce well ..I do DIY Ry4 ..it's my Vape nothing seems to take its place... But I will grab some Gorrilla and bobas bounty .. Try em out.. Heard a lot on them two :)

Aron

superegot

Unregistered Supplier
May 17, 2012
malta
I love the vivi nova ... They are great for the price.... Provari is a great mod to use but I will go for the zmax which will be hitting like the darwin..better :))... And the odysseus ..well all I heard is great stuff on it... I personally will go for a Z atty pro with provari or Vmax / Zmax..

About jiuce well ..I do DIY Ry4 ..it's my Vape nothing seems to take its place... But I will grab some Gorrilla and bobas bounty .. Try em out.. Heard a lot on them two :)

Aron

Hey Aron will check out the Zmax, i love RY4 but am not keen on DIY and havent found my favourite RY4 yet. just a tip on the Gorilla and Bobas bounty i got them as samples and have to say they have good taste and vapor but starngely at 18mg strength its the only liquid that gives me headaches and i did not like that fact.

if you need to know form where i get my stuff i got european vendors and i can hit you up a message.

cheers
Rob

PS i was thinking one day we could meet up maybe for a coffee but at present i am very busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread