Status
Not open for further replies.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
The specs are correct for the Twist. The only problem might be the length of the Twist. The say it will accept a 1000mah eGo but the Twist is slightly longer than the regular one.

You can shoot them an e-mail to ask since they sell the Twist as well, they should be able to send a quick and accurate answer and they may wish to add it to their product description if it works for the Twist.

Enjoy!

P.S. let us know

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for all your help. I'll wait till I get the Twist and see how it goes. You guys are right, I'm sure I won't need the PCC. I just thought it would be nice because I wanted a case anyway to hold some extra juice/cartos while I'm out and about and figured have a battery to charge the eGo would be a plus

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
In all honesty, I only have 650mah eGo batteries, 5 to be exact. When I leave for the day I take 2 fully charged ones to work with me with some CE2 clearos. I vape all day at work and I rarely need to charge any batteries till that night. I am confident that when I leave I can get away with two batteries for the day...so, IMHO I can't see ever needing a PCC with my batteries. I did get a nifty clam shell style cig case to carry my batteries and clearos, about the size of my cell phone. Spend your money on a cool tank and some juice!!!

Ron -

hitman4274

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2012
south west florida
My 1000mah lasts a solid 12-14 hour day of it being duct taped to my hand lol

It's not a twist, but I also have a 659mah and it will last a solid day at work too, and its nice and conceable.. sometimes gotta be sneaky at work lol

And if it sticks out the case, what kind of case is that.. save your money for sure and buy something else cool, I mean it is a cool concept and all.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Geena

Aug 14, 2012
Seattle
I just ordered an eGo-C Twist 1000mah, and was wondering if there are any PCC cases that are compatible? Would something like this work ---> Joye ego PCC

The lack of a light to show when the eGo battery has been charged would be a deal-killer for me. And, yes, your 1000mah eGo battery will stick out of the case. Doesn't look like a worthwhile purchase to me, but YMMV. Here's a video review on the eGo PCC:
Kalojado Reviews: Joye eGo PCC (Personal Charging Case) - YouTube

Given the lifespan between charges for an eGo and how well they hold a charge when unused, it seems like a better approach to just carry some charged spare batteries. Only situation I can think of where one of these might be handy is if you're (really) camping (as in "not in an RV"), with no access to an electrical outlet for days on end.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK

familiarstranger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
OC, CA
I have all of the things listed in this thread.

yes my 1000 mah twist does poke out of my PCC, but its the perfect place to hold an extra battery and some juice. I even found the 10ml bottles that fit in the PCC so I always keep some of my favorite liquid in those so i can just pop it in the case.

the external battery (especially the one linked) is great because A its solar which is great when you're out in the wilderness or just away from an outlet B it'll charge the battery 1.5 times (there are bigger capacity ones) and C it works for any usb powered device. O and did i mention its got a flexible little light built in?

Cell Phone Backup Battery, Emergency Battery, Portable Battery | Meritline.com here's a good place to buy the external batteries (or any electronics)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I want to say yes...? Mine are the smaller of the two twists.

eGo PCC
1zgxonr.jpg

The 650mAh Twist is the maximum size Twist that will fit, although a 900mAh eGo battery will fit OK. I just got it on the weekend, so not sure how it performs in the long run - but like it so far.

(Twists come in 3 sizes; 650, 900 and 1100 mAh).

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
While screwed in to charge, my 900mah Twist fits in the Ego PCC with just about 1/8 inch sticking out the end (just the chrome part, the twisty part).

Can't say how far the 1000mah would stick out since I don't have one.
Hey Dancing, how are you?
Oh, so not too bad then. I didn't have a 900mAh to check, so I was taking a guess. Where did you buy your eGo PCC from? Do you use it a lot?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Doing great, grandbabies everywhere!

I got my Ego PCC from Totally Wicked about a year and a half ago. And, yes, I do use it a lot. Very reliable and a really handy size for carrying extra batteries.

As much as I like my pretty slim batts, I've always ended up using 900mah batteries mostly when out and about. They just do the job so well.

But, I do have 2 of each color for fun, 2 red, 2 blue, 2 green, 2 purple, etc.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
eGo PCC
1zgxonr.jpg

The 650mAh Twist is the maximum size Twist that will fit, although a 900mAh eGo battery will fit OK. I just got it on the weekend, so not sure how it performs in the long run - but like it so far.

(Twists come in 3 sizes; 650, 900 and 1100 mAh).

Oh! I'm jealous! Love the case, love the PCC, everything! The atty on the right is a mini vivi with a metal tank? Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread