Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
sbrb.jpg sbfilled.jpg

Maybe there are other's that I don't know about.

Bottom coil tank rba that works out of the box.

No need for ss mesh as the juice is in the top and keeps the wicks wet without flooding

Works great on my pwm mod's now wicking issues great taste and great vapor

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
How do the wicks feed into the Juice? Thru the center tube or is there a wick hole somewhere not seen in pics?

At first when I looked at said no way this is going to work.....lol

The center is the air tube. Off center of that is a pin hole that allows juice from the tank to flow down into the heating chamber. If you let it sit the juice would just stay in the top no juice flows down until you vape on it. The coil is wrapped around 3 wicks and they do not feed up into the juice they just sit down in heating chamber. When you vape on it the juice drops a few drops in the heating chamber keeping the wicks wet.

I have tried the other style made famous by smok and could not get juice to feed up the wicks. No problem with this setup using a pwm mod or ego style battery. Tons of vapor great flavor and no dry hits. I do run my pwm device at low volts about 3.5 volts. But you would swear you were vaping a dual coil carto at 6 volts. That's how much this puts out.

Vapingzone.com expects shipment middle of next week.

VZ 510 Rebuildable Bottom Coil Tank 2.5 ohm, Single Pc - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
One more question, How do you fill it.

sbrba.jpg

You pull out the top stem (mouth piece end) just enough to fill the top.

When I can get another one I have given thought of drilling another hole off center that would allow taking off the tip and the inserting a syrgine with out needing to pull up to refill. But not sure as the extra hole might make the juice drip down too fast. But for now that is how it is setup.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Cool thanks, I got two set in my Wish list on the site you posted.

Not sure a hole would be a good thing. Looks like this works on a vacuum type system. But looks promising that is for sure.

I am sure there will be more vendors caring these soon but will try to grab a few next week when there in stock.

Thanks for posting this info and I look forward to hearing any thing you have to say about it.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Is the atty connecter open, Like can you get juice form the bottom of the atty to the wick system. I see a small tube just below your wick set up.

I use 100% VG But I am sure I can get it to work. I may have to drill out a few holes but not a bid deal.

That is an option drill out a bigger hole. Start small and just keep going bigger till you find that magic size. Just pull off the top end and the plate is there with the tiny hole that allows juice to drip into the heating chamber.

The other question not sure what your asking but.... top end where the drip tip is has tube that goes thru the plate. The air tube that the coil is above is raised not flat with bottom so you can have some juice in bottom with out it leaking out thru bottom air hole. Hope that does not confuse you more. Just ask and I will try to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread