Apparently no one has heard of the E-9...well, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
N. Cali Sierras
I picked this thing up from AZ smokeFree for 20 bucks.

I cannot find any specs, mfg. info or a single review outside of a youtube video which is not a very informative one.

Anyway here it is:

1 Battery 500mAh
2 Massive Tips
1 Charger
1 Decent metal carrying case

The Good:

The size of the device is approximate to a standard White Owl. The tips are massive, easily refillable and cleanable cartos. The charge length is excellent: rip on it all day. The matching of the voltage (unknown) and atomizer resistance (also unknown) is well matched as the device hits long and hard - excellent cloud using both the included tobacco flavor at 18mg (which is horrifying by the way) and some Johnson Tennessee 6mg. Also, the unit does not appear to have an automatic cutoff that I have been able to activate in consecutive VERY long drags. Finally, the thing is wrapped in textured paper that actually feels like a cigar. Pretty cool.

The Bad:

The only thing I have discerned that sucks about the kit is the charger. It is a small USB with a little, poorly made screw in attachment that causes the entire weight of the battery to be supported by the USB socket. Not really a big deal as other chargers are available for the thread type (I believe a standard 501 pattern)

Overall:

Not too shabby for twenty bucks. I have never been able to enjoy the larger machines that do not look like either a real cigarette or cigar - at least not in public. I feel like a junkie huffing on a giant 1500 millamp/hr, piston looking death vape rig. Just not for me.

So if you are looking for something with those qualifications....try this one out.

I know taste is subjective, but I must reiterate - the preloaded juice is raunchy!

Good Luck and Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread