Question about 2ml of 36mg nicotine daily, ego C vv twist, and national forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
Hi there. I have three questions which has been seeked for since I started to vape, but haven't found answers yet.

So I post them here with the hope to find some anwers.

1. I fill my cartos 4 times daily, which 40 drops of VG + 10 drops of 36mg nicotine each time, so that I vape 40 drops = 2ml 36mg = 72mg nicotine daily. I had been smoking for 10 years with more than 2 packs daily. If compares to smoking 1mg cigarette, does that mean vaping 72mg nicotine daily is somewhat equal to smoke 72 cigarettes 1mg daily? And is vaping 72mg nicotine daily high? And if can, pls tell me how much you vape daily.

2. I'm going to have a Ego C vv twist. Its Voltage ranges from ~3-4.8V, the question of a vv PV is, if it works at 3V, will the battery life be longer than working at 4.8V?

3. How can I register an national forum?

Thanks alot!

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hello, you can't really compare how much nicotine you get from smoking and vaping because the nicotine is absorbed diferently, and you get much less of the nicotine when vaping. I'm sure their are probably more in depth discussions about it in the nicotine section of the forum. Nicotine is mostly self regulating, when your body has had enough you will stop vaping when you've had enough without even thinking about it. If you get too much nic. your body will tell you that also.
I usually vape about 4ml's of 24mg liquid a day.

Generally the battery will last longer if set at lower volts.

I'm not sure what your last question is, do you want to start a forum for Vietnam? If your asking how to go on one of the national forums you don't have to register, just go on and post.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hello, you can't really compare how much nicotine you get from smoking and vaping because the nicotine is absorbed diferently, and you get much less of the nicotine when vaping. I'm sure their are probably more in depth discussions about it in the nicotine section of the forum. Nicotine is mostly self regulating, when your body has had enough you will stop vaping when you've had enough without even thinking about it. If you get too much nic. your body will tell you that also.
I usually vape about 4ml's of 24mg liquid a day.

Generally the battery will last longer if set at lower volts.

I'm not sure what your last question is, do you want to start a forum for Vietnam? If your asking how to go on one of the national forums you don't have to register, just go on and post.

This has been studied at Boston University and you absorb ALL of the nicotine when you vape.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
I can smoke analogs end on end and not get near the rush as a few good hits of this 16mg juice I'm using. I think it varies person to person..

Back when I was using 24mg juice and vaping heavily I never got any kind of nicotine rush. It definitely varies person to person.

Your body will let you know when you've had too much.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi

Hello there, and thank you for your answers.

For the last question, well I've mistaken, I want to open an International Language Forum which Vietnamese is the main language. How can I register?

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hello there, and thank you for your answers.

For the last question, well I've mistaken, I want to open an International Language Forum which Vietnamese is the main language. How can I register?

I don't know the exact process, but you should be able to get your question answered here.Site Feedback and Help

KuroCz

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
east coast
http://www.healthnz.co.nz/RuyanCartridgeReport30-Oct-08.pdf

I'm only to the top of page 8, "On a daily basis, TSNAs in the 16mg nicotine e-cartridge are 1200 times less than in the tobacco of 20 manufactured cigarettes, and 3000 times less than the daily dose in a can of Swedish moist snuss"

Regarding MAO inhibiting, pg8, "...Conclusion. The Ruyan e-cigarette cartridge liquid does not behave like a tobacco extract. The absense of a MAO inhibitor effect means the e-cigarette has no detectable addictive potential beyond that of nicotine."

- To paraphrase this, this means that smoking a cigarette inhibits MAO's and your body gets addicted to higher levels of dopamine. E-cigs don't cause this double addiction of dopamine and nicotine. -

Bottom of pg23 - "Comments: Inhaled nicotine in cigarette smoke is over 98% absorbed, and so the exhaled mist of the e-cigarette is composed of propylene glycol, and probably contains almost no nicotine; and no CO...."

Italics, bolds, underlines and all typos are my own.

This is the only real study info I was able to google, everything else was simply hearsay and unsubstantiated comments by people in or involved with the vaping industry, and that has no place in a real discussion of the safety of e-cigs.

If somoene has other study info, post a link, or you're as guilty of spreading false or unsubstantiated information as the anti e-cig poeple.

I think, that unless you have the urge to drink some ejuice, let it run into your mouth and don't spit it out, or don't wash it off your skin, you don't have much to worry about if the amount you're vaping isn't causing you any discomfort. If it does bother you, just switch to a lower mg juice ;)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
1. I fill my cartos 4 times daily, which 40 drops of VG + 10 drops of 36mg nicotine each time, so that I vape 40 drops = 2ml 36mg = 72mg nicotine daily. I had been smoking for 10 years with more than 2 packs daily. If compares to smoking 1mg cigarette, does that mean vaping 72mg nicotine daily is somewhat equal to smoke 72 cigarettes 1mg daily? And is vaping 72mg nicotine daily high? And if can, pls tell me how much you vape daily.
When I first began I was vaping 45-50 ml X 36 mg nicotine per week. As you can see I am now down to 2 mg X 30 ml per week so I wouldn't be concerned about the quantity and nic strength you're presently vaping as long as you're not feeling sick or getting headaches= nicotine OD. I found early on trying to calculate the amount smoked and translating that into the amount I needed to vape was hopeless. I just listened/ listen to my body and vaped/ vape according to what it needs/ wants.
2. I'm going to have a Ego C vv twist. Its Voltage ranges from ~3-4.8V, the question of a vv PV is, if it works at 3V, will the battery life be longer than working at 4.8V?
Higher voltage (4.8) will drain battery quicker. Batt life will also be dependent on the type of delivery system used- carto, single coil/ dual coil: low resistance/ standard resistance. You'll find some juices are better at higher voltage while others are better at lower voltage. When using the Twist begin with a low voltage and raise the voltage until you find your "sweet spot" with that particular juice and carto.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
I just saw a Greek study, and vaping 16 ml juice raised blood nicotine levels about 1/10th as high as an analog. It was in a looong video, so I didn't catch how much 16mg they were vaping, but it's not absorbed at nearly the rate as an analog.

72mg nic (if that's indeed how much you're getting- they seem like big cartos for 50 drops) is the equivalent to about 2 pieces of Nicorette (it contains much more nicotine than you actually absorb from it).

In the end it doesn't really matter- what matters is that you're not smoking 2 packs a day. There is no way that 2 ml of 36mg juice is as bad for you as 40 cigarettes.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
72mg nic (if that's indeed how much you're getting- they seem like big cartos for 50 drops) is the equivalent to about 2 pieces of Nicorette (it contains much more nicotine than you actually absorb from it).

In the end it doesn't really matter- what matters is that you're not smoking 2 packs a day. There is no way that 2 ml of 36mg juice is as bad for you as 40 cigarettes.

I used to smoke +40 cigarettes a day, sometimes when I drink, the number raised to ~ 60 units. Now I'm vaping on Smoktech Dual Coil Cartomizer, which easily contains 60 drops each filling, 3-4 times filling daily. Vaping and vaper community seem to help me much! Thank so much!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
20 drops= approximately 1 ml. If you're in Hanoi, Vietnam you may want to consider ordering from China based Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail They are ECF listed, extremely reputable, inexpensive and have a large and loyal following. Their New Years Sale is out of this world. I've ordered from them many times and have always been very satisfied. Here's their ECF thread:
HealthCabin
Good Luck.

mrelwood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Finland, Europe.
I hope someone will correct me if wrong as I am not a math wizard but it looks to me you are getting 10 drops of 36 mg 4 times a day. To me this is 2ml of 3.6 nic for 7.2mg total a day. An average cig can be equated to 1mg. If so you are getting way less by vaping. JMHO.

36mg/ml is pretty self explanatory, so 2ml of said juice does indeed contain 72mg of nicotine. 36mg/ml can be translated to about 3.6 percent in volume, but it is not relevant when calculating milligrams.

I usually vape about 2ml of juice with 10mg/ml of nicotine. Has been up to about 4ml lately due to stress, but I'm still keeping myself in the 10-14mg range. I still do get a nic buzz when I long for one.

That said, year ago when I switched to vaping I only smoked a pack in three days, so I guess that explains my relatively low vaping pace. I started with 12mg nic juices, tried up to 17mg, and now down to 10mg. While rebuilding clearos and vaping is fun, I do like the direction where I'm going.

Edit: I'm also a Healthcabin regular, and while their shipping times (for the cheapest option) are far from ideal, their prices, range of products and customer service are admirable.

Last edited:

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
20 drops= approximately 1 ml. If you're in Hanoi, Vietnam you may want to consider ordering from China based Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail They are ECF listed, extremely reputable, inexpensive and have a large and loyal following. Their New Years Sale is out of this world. I've ordered from them many times and have always been very satisfied. Here's their ECF thread:
HealthCabin
Good Luck.

I have two Ebay orders stucked somewhere via USPS for a month. So the safe way transfering for my stuff is EMS. EMS from China to Vietnam is fast and realiable. So I intend to choose Chinese suppliers. And I've only found Green House, and received a good service from them once.

I found Health Cabin about two weeks ago, when stucking with Green House cause by an absence of Tim - no update for a month. And now I'm waiting for my packet from them via EMS. Their custom service's good!

@klynnn: I think that 36mg/1ml ~ 36mg/20 drops, which 1 drop = 1.8 mg nicotine. So if I vape 40 drops 1.8 mg daily, it means I vape 72mg daily.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
I hope someone will correct me if wrong as I am not a math wizard but it looks to me you are getting 10 drops of 36 mg 4 times a day. To me this is 2ml of 3.6 nic for 7.2mg total a day. An average cig can be equated to 1mg. If so you are getting way less by vaping. JMHO.

i have to agree with this... if the OP is using 3/4 no nic with 1/4 36mg, they are diluting down the nic to about 9mg of nic per carto so two cartos a day really isnt that much... but then again i use 16-24mg during the day and average about 10mls a day(vapewhore) so 4mls a day seems like a light day when im sick and mostly in bed sleeping. for some that 4mls might be their stressed day or average day.

zephyree

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2012
chapel hill
zephyree.tumblr.com
This has been studied at Boston University and you absorb ALL of the nicotine when you vape.

099Ez5RlWUeQJ8SYHDrG8Q2.jpg

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
i have to agree with this... if the OP is using 3/4 no nic with 1/4 36mg, they are diluting down the nic to about 9mg of nic per carto so two cartos a day really isnt that much... but then again i use 16-24mg during the day and average about 10mls a day(vapewhore) so 4mls a day seems like a light day when im sick and mostly in bed sleeping. for some that 4mls might be their stressed day or average day.

Well, no matter how much VG I put into carto, there's always 10 drops of 36mg/ml nicotine per carto. And I vape it all. Then three same cartos more and a day finishes.

And so on..

19279700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread