Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hello all,
I would like to clarify our shipping policies and customer service contact information for the forum members. We offer free shipping for all orders over 19.99. The United States Postal Service is the shipper we use and when the free shipping method is chosen your order will go out via USPS First Class or if it weighs more than 13oz it will ship USPS Parcel Post. The originating zip code is 14227 for those who would like to go to the USPS website for an estimate of transit time. We do offer a USPS Priority Mail upgrade option for a small fee. We ship M-F and all orders received by 2:00PM EST will ship same day.
Customer Service and general product inquiries that need to be answered quickly should be sent to out customer service email at info@electronic-ash.com . This method is quicker than contacting us through the this forum, as customer service issues are addressed thoughout the day via email. Alternatively, we have now added a customer service phone number 716-299-vape (716-299-8273) in case you prefer to call us by phone. Our phone support hours are M-F from 10am to 4pm EST. Should you get routed to our voice mail system during business hours, it most likely means we are helping another customer but please leave a message and your call will be returned expeditiously. Thanks and we look forward to providing top notch service to our customers!

Taras

Last edited:

outofbreath

Feb 17, 2012
New Jersey
I have been trying for more than a month to contact you regarding an incorrect order. Please contact me in regard to this. I am trying to return an order that was larger than my order. I am sure the person who paid for this order is upset that they did not receive it.

Can someone please contact me.... I have waited since November to solve this issue !!!!! I did not receive what I ordered, I received someone else's order instead. I have left numerous messages with the company to no avail........ Definitely poor customer service. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread