Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
As many of you know, we are now an official supplier for Zen's ZAP (rba) Genesis style rebuildable atomizer.

The Z-Atty-Pro is specifically designed for use on the ProVari PV. It fits with no unsightly gap between the Provari and the Atomizer rendering the look of a hybrid PV.

Constructed of 316LVM Surgical Implant Grade stainless steel with a 4 Ml Fused Quartz tank section. The ZAP includes:
5 premade 400 mesh wicks
5 premade 325 mesh wicks
filling syringe
and a allen key for adjustments for setting up the wick and coil.

These will go on sale next week for $149.95. Estimated for Tuesday at 1pm pst. We will have a limited number of units available.

Last edited:

narcosleepygirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Seattle
At this time we are not able to offer color options for the skirts. This may become available later down the road.

Also, please note: there will be a limit 2 per order/person/household for this first batch.

Because we have a limited supply right now, we would like as many people as possible to have an opportunity to purchase.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
At this time we are not able to offer color options for the skirts. This may become available later down the road.

Also, please note: there will be a limit 2 per order/person/household for this first batch.

Because we have a limited supply right now, we would like as many people as possible to have an opportunity to purchase.

Thank you for the response. Just two more questions I promise, will the blue quartz tank and blue o-rings be offered, I would like to purchase these as well. If they are do you know what the price will be so I can figure out how much I'll be spending.

Last edited:

narcosleepygirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Seattle
Hi Don,

We, ourselves do not have the blue quartz tanks, if you are referring to their color being blue, that is. Same with the blue o-rings. For some reason, the cap likes to go flying at the slightest touch when the blue ring is on it.

However, I do know you should be able to purchase them from House of Hybrids online.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Don,

We, ourselves do not have the blue quartz tanks, if you are referring to their color being blue, that is. Same with the blue o-rings. For some reason, the cap likes to go flying at the slightest touch when the blue ring is on it.

However, I do know you should be able to purchase them from House of Hybrids online.

I use the blue O rings on the tank only, and leave the OEM Black one under the cap. Ya can't see it anyway, so...

I got them from the HOH website. I have no clue on the blue quartz tank, but I would like to know where they might be available if anyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread