E-Cig junkie carrying case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma

Dec 2, 2008
Tulsa
I would like to see a carrying case that would hold 3 or 4 cigs, chargers, multiple juice sleeves and cartridges. I have been looking for a make up travel bag that would have compatible pouches or sleeves that I could carry all my e-cig accessories. Anyone else found anything that works besides the small cases they offer now? The current cases are too small.

Thanks

https://e-cig.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=818
That site is unreliable, but you can see a pic of one like, i think your looking for.

Go to Home Depot, or Lowes or some hardwear store, and look at the Small tool pouches they have. I have seen some for like Leatherman tools, or small Mag lights that look like the one on that site.
Manicure set cases seem to be the best.
I picked up a 2 zipper Small wallet/pouch thats big enough for everything except the charger.
I bought 2 hard cases made for E-cigs i was going to give for xmas, but that fell through, but they are so small i could carry both easily filled.

Texas

Dec 31, 2008
TEXAS!
Here is a pic from my blackberry.. sorry if it's a little fuzzy... :)
Only downside would be that the little straps are to small to put in a bottle of juice into it..lol and a little to tight for the carts.. but could be stretched out...

ecigpackoy0.jpg

Tallulah

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Chicago IL USA
UkUsa: Try this site out. The mp3 case looks pretty good

Case Logic : iPod Cases, MP3 Player Cases and iPod Armbands - Case Logic

I bought the Case Logic compact portable hard drive case before a holiday trip. It's 1.75 inches deep and hard sided, which I like best....It's roomy enough to hold one pen style charger and a 30mil bottle of liquid under the wide elastic band, a couple of pen style batteries, an atomizer or two, and several cartridges over there in the netting. It really worked great. But that MP3 case also looks good, I may check that one out, too, thanks.

Edd

Feb 17, 2009
London, United Kingdom
I was thinking of buying one of these tobacco tins:

cgi.ebay .co.uk/iToke-Tobacco-Tin-2oz-Stash-Jewellery-Box_W0QQitemZ1 50324135162QQihZ005QQcategoryZ80005QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

some 2mm thick foam from a crafts store and making my own case. using a craft knife to cut insiciones for the bottles and stuff on the first layer of foam and stick it to the baser layer.

I also found some way cool bottles for 3ml at the time of liquid

pagan-magic.co. uk/shop/dram-blue-bottle-p-1442.html?osCsid=726ef0e3947b3f608979304b50dd7905

not to everyones taste but i like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread