The Vision Spinner VV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning ECF!

I found this new product at GotVapes called the Vision Ego Spinner. Its a variable voltage EGO battery, much like the Twist. The biggest difference that I can see is how the voltages are marked on the spinner. Very easy now to see which voltage you are set at with a bright red line and the voltages clearly marked on the battery.

I LOVE this thing!! This is my first VV device, so I can't compare it to the Twist or other mods. I've been running the mini vivi nova at 4.3 volts and I'm getting an amazing amount of vapor and flavor. I've also used a Smoktech DCT with great success.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,705
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4,853

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
Good Morning ECF!

I found this new product at GotVapes called the Vision Ego Spinner. Its a variable voltage EGO battery, much like the Twist. The biggest difference that I can see is how the voltages are marked on the spinner. Very easy now to see which voltage you are set at with a bright red line and the voltages clearly marked on the battery.

I LOVE this thing!! This is my first VV device, so I can't compare it to the Twist or other mods. I've been running the mini vivi nova at 4.3 volts and I'm getting an amazing amount of vapor and flavor. I've also used a Smoktech DCT with great success.

What a coincidence. I just placed an order for one about a half hour ago. I was back and forth between a normal twist, kgo, etc but this seemed like the best option. I didnt like the extra length on the batteries the screens and buttons add and the eGo twist knobs can arrive loose.

I'm glad you like yours, it gives me something to look forward to. it will also be my first vv piece of equipment. I guess if I like this, my next step will be the provari.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
^^thats what i did. i had the crappier version of the vv ego about a year ago. the one with the led battery screen that did 4.2, 3.7 and 3.2 volts.

i upgraded to a provari. the ego died, and i bought a twist. the twist is an excellent "backup" device. so excellent in fact that i dont even use it as a backup! i use it right along side with my provari :)

SmokinBones

Moved On
Aug 18, 2012
Ohio
I wouldn't mind getting one of those JoyeTech eGo 18650 Mods. Already have the charger for it!
I have one. Loved it at first but the threads stripped out real easy. They're very difficult to line up to start with and after a while they just get worn. Mine's to the point where it barely holds together anymore.

I just ordered an Apollo eGo VV so that I can retire the 18650 mod. I would have highly recommended the thing after the first few days of use but a month later I definitely don't advise buying one (the Joyetech 18650 mod).

I'm hoping the Apollo VV works well. I ordered it from Discount Vapors because of the design. It appears to be the equivalent of the eGo Twist but looks much cooler. If anyone has one, let me know what you think.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
I just got my vision spinner today this is the first one I have had that the light came on while charging

That I guess would be my only gripe. The light never goes off when charged and the light on my charge never turns green to let me know it's charged either. i kind of just feel the charger to see if it's warm...

Other than that, it's a great piece of equipment.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
That I guess would be my only gripe. The light never goes off when charged and the light on my charge never turns green to let me know it's charged either. i kind of just feel the charger to see if it's warm...

Update on that we went out to eat for my birthday so I unplugged the charger from the wall wart and when we got back I plugged it back in the battery light went through it's flashes then went out and stayed out also the charger light did turn green when it finished and you are right it is a great little device

Interesting, my charger turned green after a few hours indicating a full charge. My light also stays on while its charging, this is by design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread