Status
Not open for further replies.

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
Please laugh, cry, chuckle, whatever. Just have more common sense than me and don't do this.

Mistake #1:
Having figured out the perfect juice I like, I poured my last PG/VG/Nic mix and mixed a 60ml bottle that's supposed to last me a few weeks. The juice is good and would have been ok.

Mistake #2:
My resistance wire is too high of a resistance, so I've been experimenting with braiding two strands of it to lower the resistance in half. Works great in a Phoenix. In a Vivi Nova, as it turns out, it burns the little **** rubber stopper, since the wire gets more mass and transfers heat further. Burning rubber does not taste good when vaped

Mistake #3:
This is the jewel of my collection today.
For the love of whatever you believe in, do NOT pour the juice from the freshly rubberized Nova into the last big bottle of your favorite juice. I assumed that just the stopper was stinky and decided to replace my botched attempt with a storemade one. Now I have 59ml of Rubber-Strawberry-Cheesecake. And I get to vape it for the next 3-5 days while waiting for vapemail replacement.
:facepalm::mad::facepalm:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Mistake #3:
..................... Now I have 59ml of Rubber-Strawberry-Cheesecake. And I get to vape it for the next 3-5 days while waiting for vapemail replacement.
:facepalm::mad::facepalm:

oh no :(
it's kinda like you have to write on the chalkboard 500 times, I will not mix bad liquid with good!
can you find a store near you ?

Subject:09141987

Nov 23, 2012
Earth
My Noob mistakes:
1: My 5 ML syringe mod capped with cleaned soda bottle caps (started to melt.).
2: altoids plunger pump mod ( Always flooded the carto.).
3: Converting cartos for dripping (So many wasted cartomizers.)
4: Purchasing the Blu starter kit (Lasted about a month.).
5: using a syringe to pump a small amount of smoke into the carto to give it that "burning cigarette" flavor.(While using Bloog 555 juice. Tasted like an ash tray mixed with sugar and .....)

#5 being by far the dumbest. Curiosity killed the Carto. :D

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
i think this tops the lot tbh. made some lovely juice and all of a sudden it had this burnt taste . so rather than knowing that it just happened that the atty i was using had burned out and replacing that , i threw out the whole juice btting thinking it had gone funny.

made a new batch to the same recipe , low and behold it tasted like crap. chucked it out. then i found out that the attys and stuff dont have an eternal shelf life. bought a vivi nova. remade a new batch of the juice i was liking. well what do you know. it tasted great again.

thrown all that juice away when actually it was the atty that needed binning.

Subject:09141987

Nov 23, 2012
Earth
i think this tops the lot tbh. made some lovely juice and all of a sudden it had this burnt taste . so rather than knowing that it just happened that the atty i was using had burned out and replacing that , i threw out the whole juice btting thinking it had gone funny.

made a new batch to the same recipe , low and behold it tasted like crap. chucked it out. then i found out that the attys and stuff dont have an eternal shelf life. bought a vivi nova. remade a new batch of the juice i was liking. well what do you know. it tasted great again.

thrown all that juice away when actually it was the atty that needed binning.

LOL! I still keep making home mod atoms cause I'm weary of just buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread