Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
High Desert Vapes is your premier vendor for all your ecig and DIY needs. We stock all the top brands for all your favorite products and our selection is always expanding. We carry hardware for the ego, ego-t, ego-C. Joye and the new Vaper's Choice Atomizers, Boge and Smoktech cartomizers, ego batteries, Joye solar power PCC's our own in-house made e-liquids and much more.

We also have nearly 400 DIY flavors (as of the time of this posting) from FlavorWest, TPA, Capella's and Nature's Flavors and offer nic base from Wizard Labs. We are most proud of our custom, hand-blown designer glass tanks and drip tips-- the likes of which can never be duplicated.

At High Desert Vapes, we work hard to provide you with the highest quality products at the best prices on the market and promise you our customer that we will do our best to make sure you agree that we are one of the best vendors on the market.

This thread is dedicated to posting and updating people on our most current sales and promotions. It's also a great place for anyone to come and chat as well. We love talking with you our customers, so don't be shy. :toast:

Reactions: priorities

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We've gone through and lowered the price on 17 of our designer pyrex tanks, grab one while they last. Remember each one is hand-made and can never be duplicated. With prices as low as $29.99 on select tanks, we promise you will not find a higher quality tank for the money ANYWHERE.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
This week ONLY, we've lowered the price on our 1100mah kits to only $39.99 and lowered the price on the lambo (lavatube) V4 to only $79.99 or $69.99 if you buy two or more!

PLUS, BUY ANY KIT THIS WEEK AND GET A FREE 30ML BOTTLE OF E-LIQUID (add the e-liquid to your order then). USE COUPON CODE: KITS

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to follow up and say THANK YOU for making our pre-steeped sale/giveaway a huge success. I am looking forward to hearing back from everyone who was able to get one of our samples. I wanted to follow that up with another great sale that we are going to run for only 48 hours!! Here's the deal:

Order $25-$49 and get a free 10mL bottle of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 25HDV

Order $50-99 and get a free 30mL bottle of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 50HDV

Order over $100 and get 2 X 30mL bottles of our fresh, made-to-order e-liquid AND FREE SHIPPING. Simply place your desired e-liquid in the cart and use coupon code: 100HDV

Please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media sites.

Hi John, I saw the above sale posted yesterday 9-22-12 5:11am in the deals forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-887.html#post7300247 so I tried to order and the code wouldn't work. So I looked all over & finally found this which is the same exact sale except you put it in on 9-19 so it was (48hrs) over on 9-21 & the deal page post wasn't even made til after that - CONFUZZLING - lol. Maybe you could give and end date and time for the sales instead of xx# of hours; it would be easier. I'm sure sorry to have missed that sale :( I've now made a bookmark to look for you here, instead.

Last edited:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Hi John, I saw the above sale posted yesterday 9-22-12 5:11am in the deals forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-887.html#post7300247 so I tried to order and the code wouldn't work. So I looked all over & finally found this which is the same exact sale except you put it in on 9-19 so it was (48hrs) over on 9-21 & the deal page post wasn't even made til after that - CONFUZZLING - lol. Maybe you could give and end date and time for the sales instead of xx# of hours; it would be easier. I'm sure sorry to have missed that sale :( I've now made a bookmark to look for you here, instead.

I believe this sale is still going on :) you have to be logged into you account for the codes to take effect.

EDIT: Just tried and you are right.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
ok, time for a new sale!!

We are going to give away a free 30mL bottle of e-liquids with all designer glass tank purchases this week of $29-39 tanks. And 2 X FREE 30mL bottles of e-liquids for all tanks priced $49 and up. No coupon code needed, just leave us a note in the comments section with your freebie selection. This sale will run through 9/30/12

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I just placed an order and didn't leave my free e-liquid request. What should I do?

Got your request via email. I'll add the freebie to your order. Congrats on your purchase, the evil eye tank was always a fav of mine, even though some would call it creepy.

-JR

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
You don't have this sale in this thread, which was posted in Deals and Steals:
High Desert Vapes

High Desert Vapes

For the next 48 hours (ending Midnight MST 10/3/12) get 50% off all e-liquids over at High Desert Vapes by using coupon code: FIFTYOFF

**You must be signed in for the coupon to work.**

Did I mention I only like to buy ejuice when it's on sale? Particularly at half off? :p SO MANY YUMMY FLAVORS! And really great pricing!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hmmmm mine, #274, is still processing. I ordered flavorings only, so it might take longer.

I just packed up your order, and it will be going out in the morning. Sorry we are super slammed with the FB sale we ran. There is still a chance it will arrive by Sat, USPS has been good to us lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread