How many drops of flavoring per 3ml of nic juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
Hi!
I was wondering how much flavoring is in each 3ml bottle? And also, I'm assuming it varies depending on the flavorings. I have both Cappella's flavorings, faeries finest and also Lorann's, although I think I definitely don't like Lorann's... It seems to smell and taste chemically...

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
The amount of flavoring required to flavor a 3ml bottle depends on the flavor used (each has a different strength) and you.

But somewhere between 10% and 50% flavoring - .3ml to 1.5ml - of a 3ml bottle will be flavoring. Most folks seem to accept something around 20% flavoring, and it's best to "creep up" on that. Fill a 3ml bottle 2/3 full, and add 4 drops of flavoring. vape. If it's not strong enough for you, add more flavoring, a little at a time.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Hi!
I was wondering how much flavoring is in each 3ml bottle? And also, I'm assuming it varies depending on the flavorings. I have both Cappella's flavorings, faeries finest and also Lorann's, although I think I definitely don't like Lorann's... It seems to smell and taste chemically...

I generally use about 6 drops for 3ml. But it depends on the liquid. 3ml is a great place to start to see if you like a flavor or not. You might want to keep a journal. Some flavors may be better at 4 drops or 8 or 2! Too many drops and you may clog your atomizer (soak in hot water to flush). A good way to tell is to smell the Lorann Flavor. If it's really strong odor you may need to add less. If you don't smell much... maybe more.

If it's a really dark colored liquid it might be a clogger (grape, root beer, coffee are know killers). There's a great Lorann Color Coded chart which highlights which to use and which are potentially dangerous due to colors being added.

Lorann Flavorings are a mixed bunch. You may find a few you don't like and a few you can't live without. Some of the Lorann flavors I use, I simply can't live without. Some are just okay. Just like e-juice flavors in general.

I don't know about the Cappella, sorry. I've still got too many Lorann flavors to still experiment with!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. My favorite Lorann's: Cinnamon, Anise, Butter Rum, Creme de Menthe, Cherry. Spearmint and Bubble Gum are perfect, but get old real quick... Like you've been chewing the same piece of gum for hours! Small batches only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread